Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

celebrity big brother

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Knightsworld said:
Jermaine Jackson looks like he has just walked into his worst nightmare after meeting the other *celebrities*

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Tell you what would be really funny.

If Ken Russell turns out to be Hannibal in disguise and they have to rescue Face from the house using only power tools that they find in the shed.

In fact I'm copyrighting that joke and having 1st bagsy on saying fixtures, you lot.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Buzzer said:

If Ken Russell turns out to be Hannibal in disguise and they have to rescue Face from the house using only power tools that they find in the shed.

In fact I'm copyrighting that joke and having 1st bagsy on saying fixtures, you lot.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
WE WANT THE HOFF!!
WE WANT THE HOFF!!
WE WANT THE HOFF!!
WE WANT THE HOFF!!
WE WANT THE HOFF!!
WE WANT THE HOFF!!
WE WANT THE HOFF!!
WE WANT THE HOFF!!
WE WANT THE HOFF!!
WE WANT THE HOFF!!
WE WANT THE HOFF!!
WE WANT THE HOFF!!
WE WANT THE HOFF!!

Buzzer said:

Murdoch flys a chopper in over the fence :lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Coach said:
Hannibal is dead - dont want to burst yer bubble!

...and the A Team was only a programme that was cliched even at the end of series one.

Look, if you're gonna start bringing reality into it then where will it all end? :angry:

Last edited:

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
Had a chat with Danny after a 'Towers' gig, nice bloke- actually dropped the stage persona to talk rather than carry on as most 'stars' would. Got him on my Camera leaving a message for my daughter about the importance of rock. Bless.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I REALLY wanted Lauren/James Harries to go in - he/she would have been WELL funny.

What a bunch of planks in there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here