Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrity Big Brother

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Car crash telly, nothing more. We want to see McGowan explode when he can't get his drugs/drink. We want to see Joan Rivers kick off on someone (she did that Darcus Howe an absolute peach, shut him up perfectly). We want to see Acorah scare someone shitless with ghost stories. We want to see Barrymore break down. We want to see Z-list celebs shag each other. We are all TV vultures deep down.

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
With Barrymore in it, there must be some alternative betting somewhere?

Like who will be the first housemate to be found dead face down in the pool first thing in the morning :lolol:

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
Why the hell has Johnny Vegas stooped so low as to get involved in this nonsense?!

Boy George?
Joan Rivers?
Derek friggin Acorah??
Macaulay f****n Culkin?!?!?!?!

Get a life Vegas. You've gone down in my estimations.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
HampshireSeagulls said:
We are all TV vultures deep down.

Im not! No really im not. I really really really dont care. Dont ask me anything about big brother jungle factor celebrity get me out of here idol celebrity coz I wouldnt have a clue.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Im not! No really im not. I really really really dont care. Dont ask me anything about big brother jungle factor celebrity get me out of here idol celebrity coz I wouldnt have a clue.

Hey TMLS, you missed out ..."and all the women are slut-faced whores"

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Digweed said:
Why the hell has Johnny Vegas stooped so low as to get involved in this nonsense?!

Boy George?
Joan Rivers?
Derek friggin Acorah??
Macaulay f****n Culkin?!?!?!?!

Get a life Vegas. You've gone down in my estimations.

It's a pay day. Vegas has no real reputation to lose and he's probably seen what it's done for Jack Dee's career. THey do get paid a fair bit to do these shows after all.

Celebrities earn their money by getting in papers, Vegas is no different. I reckon if you could get a decent bit of wedge for doing something like this then you'd go for it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not sure I can stomach that dull tattoo'd bint McCall shouting at me for a month in a futile attempt to convince me that this shite is in some way entertaining and exciting. I've tried to get into it, but after about ten minutes I usually find myself looking forward to the adverts.

As for the hoards of people who actually choose to turn up outside the BB house for each eviction - that is behaviour so sad and pathetic as to warrant an instant napalm attack to wipe out the lot of em'.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chappers is right, John McCririck got paid £ 40 000 last year to sit around and pick his nose.

Anthony Hutton who won BBC6 saw his eagily awaited DVD " Get fit in the style of a 70's disco dancer " stiff and fail to make the top 200 list with sales of 1024 in the whole UK.

It is expected to make an appearance in your local WH Smiths bargain basement bin shortly.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Even by Celeb Big Brother standards those in the frame to appear could make what has gone before seem like a vicar's tea party.

Rodman, Barrymore, McGowan, Vegas = quality viewing.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Pavilionaire said:
Even by Celeb Big Brother standards those in the frame to appear could make what has gone before seem like a vicar's tea party.

Rodman, Barrymore, McGowan, Vegas = quality viewing.

Exactly

If all the rumours are correct there is POTENTIAL for major kick-offs

:clap2:

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
It's a pay day. Vegas has no real reputation to lose and he's probably seen what it's done for Jack Dee's career. THey do get paid a fair bit to do these shows after all.

Celebrities earn their money by getting in papers, Vegas is no different. I reckon if you could get a decent bit of wedge for doing something like this then you'd go for it.

Well the 'non-celebrity' big brother contestants probably get a few quid when they come out too, but i can assure you i'd never apply to apply to appear on that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Gwylan said:
Hey TMLS, you missed out ..."and all the women are slut-faced whores"

And all the women are Slut Faced Whores :angry: :angry: :angry:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Digweed said:
Well the 'non-celebrity' big brother contestants probably get a few quid when they come out too, but i can assure you i'd never apply to apply to appear on that.

There's a difference. The non celeb one is there for people to try to get famous and act like pricks in doing so. Celebritiy Big Brother is merely to get your face on the tele.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
who is that fecking huge basketball player who is supposed to be in Da house?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here