Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrities you've met: Best and Worst?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Worst was Ian 'Harty' Hart RIGHT bag of LAUGHS I don't think

BEST was Audley 'A FORCE' Harrison

Lol! I kind of know exactly what you mean, he has a "way" about him. That said, get him on the subject of the Albion and there is NOTHING he won't do to help you.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
my two:

Best: Has to be Gazza. He loves a beer that man, and won't let you buy one if your in his company
Worst: John Terry. Absolute prick of a twat, was giving it the big 'un outside a club I was queuing to get into, happily he got turned away, then someone in the queue asked him for his autograph and his reaction was "are you taking the f'ing piss?"

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Henry Cooper what a gent ,Mushy top bloke , David van day utter cock .

Went to a do in Brighton with my mate and DVD was lording it up at the bar with a couple of birds and my pal went up and asked if he could smell onions.(At the time he was running a burger van) The little twerp was speechless.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
David Dimbleby - what you see is what you get, met him on an aircraft once and he is a delightful unassuming bloke.

Worst - well I try to avoid law suits !

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Doesn't it often seem to follow that the lesser the "celebrity", the greater their sense of self importance? I once met a Sussex resident and seemingly self-appointed media mouthpiece, who apparently was on TV back in the 1980s. Being a child in the early 1980s, and certainly not a fan of the type of programme he was on, I didn't actually know who he was. He repeatedly dropped his name into the conversation as if trying to jog my memory- I felt like telling him you can't jog a memory you don't actually have. I had to google him when I got home just to work it out. I'm confident that even now he can safely walk the streets of Brighton without getting stopped for autographs, and I bet that troubles him immensely.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
my two:

Best: Has to be Gazza. He loves a beer that man, and won't let you buy one if your in his company
Worst: John Terry. Absolute prick of a twat, was giving it the big 'un outside a club I was queuing to get into, happily he got turned away, then someone in the queue asked him for his autograph and his reaction was "are you taking the f'ing piss?"

Agree with John "cu*t" terry... other than harassing my gf... ive seen him at several clubs around SW London. He was at one club and was telling people he doesnt do autographs and yet he was signing girls chests... really is pure scum... id love to smash him up.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
About 5/6 years ago met Louis Spence in a gay club (i went was dragged to by a mate) He was trying it on and wanted to invite me back to his.. I said im not gay sorry (i was polite) and he said you're in denial etc etc and he started to get nasty and say do you not know who i am and i genuinly didn't. Hadnt heard of him until a cpl years ago.

nasty catty bitter w@nker...

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Buddy Rich - Lovely friendly bloke, had time to talk to everyone around him.
John McCririck - Stood by me and telling two pensioners at the Epsom Derby to f*ck off and leave him alone (they were after a photo or a signature or something). A right 'star', if you get my drift.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Carroll Shelby RIP lovely guy

Lenny Rider - bloody awful person hahaha !!! only joking mate

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Best - Christopher Biggins. Great laugh.

Worst - David Cameron. Oily smarmy ****.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Best - Christopher Biggins. Great laugh.

Worst - David Cameron. Oily, smarmy ****.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Doesn't it often seem to follow that the lesser the "celebrity", the greater their sense of self importance? I once met a Sussex resident and seemingly self-appointed media mouthpiece, who apparently was on TV back in the 1980s. Being a child in the early 1980s, and certainly not a fan of the type of programme he was on, I didn't actually know who he was. He repeatedly dropped his name into the conversation as if trying to jog my memory- I felt like telling him you can't jog a memory you don't actually have. I had to google him when I got home just to work it out. I'm confident that even now he can safely walk the streets of Brighton without getting stopped for autographs, and I bet that troubles him immensely.

have you remembered him yet ? the suspense is killing me Edna ? ( congrats on your promotion to mod etc and I won't cause no trouble and I'll come quietly and spill the beans, honest guv )

Sep 20, 2005
Elvis Costello in 1977 or so, playing a fruit machine at the Top Rank on the Stiff's Live Stiffs tour. Me: "Hello Elvis. I like your new haircut." Elvis: "f*** off."

Patrick Moore. The most disgusting racist I've ever met, and I've met the leader of the National Front.

Norman Cook. An absolute gentleman and all-round top bloke.

Bobby Charlton. Kind, considerate and humble.

Matt Prior. Charming, friendly and helpful.

Dominic Cork. Just about the biggest arsehole in the entire history of arseholes. A rude, arrogant, selfish, sneering bully. I could go on (for hours and hours on this particular one).

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
I work in a sound post production studio, I meet quite a few famous people. Had David Attenborough in a whole bunch of times, a personal favourite was Rhys Darby (Murray in Flight of the Conchords). I'm recording a voiceover with Jarvis Cocker on Friday, I reckon that will be pretty good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here