Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrities you used to like but now find irritating

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
No doubt this has been done before but not by me :wave:

Vince Vaughan - I thought he was quality in some of his early films but now there is something about him that annoys me and everything he does seems to be a bit samey.

Ben Stiller - Pretty much the same reasons, he was quality in There's Something About Mary but now seems to be more and more like his appearance in Extras

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Vince Vaughan is a great shout. As soon as I saw '3 Christmases' or whatever that gash film was called, I lost all liking and respect for the man. Absolute TOILET.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Most 'celebrity' chefs. Ones that stand out:

Aynsley Harriot
Gordon Ramsay
et al...........

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Stephen Fry - Blackadder, Jeeves & Wooster and QI are all brilliant but he seems to be so ubiquitous these days. We don't need to hear his opinion on every topic in the news, from how great the iPad is to why the Pope should have been banned from the UK. I wish he would stick to making amusing and entertaining books and television.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
James Cordon - funny about the first 2 or 3 times I saw him, now just an annoyance

Jonathan Ross - has gone so far up his own arse I'm surprised he hasn't turned himself inside out

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Anyone called a "celebrity" should be humanely put down. It's a term used to denote someone who has no actual talent. If they are, say, actors, called them that. Celebrity is a catch-all term.

I was going to use actors but I thought I would open it up to a wider range and I couldn't be arsed to put: "Actors, Comedians, Presenters, Radio DJs etc"

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Graham Norton:
Once a week on Channel 4 YES.
All the time on BBC1 NO.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
James Cordon - funny about the first 2 or 3 times I saw him, now just an annoyance

Jonathan Ross - has gone so far up his own arse I'm surprised he hasn't turned himself inside out

Agree with both, good call :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here