Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Catt loses his case

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Great from Mr Perry... more of that kind of talk would be nice...

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The Large One said:
but Legal Aid isn't there to bail out cantankerous old bastards intent on destroying everything for their own personal ends.

And yet he used it to take the decision to court twice.
Yeah, I can see how they're real careful about how they dish it out :rolleyes:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
seagullsovergrimsby said:
Apart from getting legal costs reimbursed when LDC lose, are the club entitled to compensation arising from LDC's delaying tactics and gross ineptitude ?

Could we not claim that due to their challenge we were forced to survive on next to no money and asa result couldnt strengthen the side and got relegated and as further result lost £1m in TV Revenue.

Bit far fetched perhaps but only wishing.

Easy 10 said:
Hmmmm...not so sure about that.
Crawleys a bit of a trek, but it'd be worth it to stand on a terrace in an actual FOOTBALL ground....(Worthing would never be allowed in the League as it is now).

Who'd rather play at Crawley than Withdean then ? Maybe it needs its own thread / poll. But I'm not sure I can be bothered.

Crawley council (who owned the ground then) would not let us use it because they wanted Crawley Town "to be the No.1 club in Sussex".

Which was what happened as they forced us out to Kent!:angry:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A Cattastrophy for nimby. :clap2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
How come this Catt twat can use Legal Aid (ie. tax-payers money) to fund his vindictiveness?

Can't the Albion counter-sue him (preferably with tax-payers money) for Restriction Of Trade?

I mean, I know he's a peace campaigner and all that, but enough already. how come the Albion always has to be on the RECEIVING end of all this bullshit?

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
It would be very unfortunate, wouldn't it, if Mr Catt's address were to be widely known. This is because, if it was, fans next season might wish to visit his abode in order to express some of the thoughts expressed in this thread to him in person.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Quote of the week from Mad John Catt, the only person who considers Withdean noisy, on owning a £400,000 house in Withdean, "I am a poor person. I have no money."

Lets hope we hear no more from this small-minded phoney.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here