Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Catering @ The Amex: I'm at my Chip's End

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Spot on. People have got legitimate concerns about the catering and have expressed them on here - which is what it's all about. The OP is more than entitled to his opinions, but I respectfully suggest he shoves them up his arse with the rest of his brains. If people don't like threads highlighting areas where other people think improvements can be made then DON'T f***ing READ THEM. Likewise if you haven't had any problems doesn't mean to say that no one else has had any problems. Ditto if you think people should go to football matches only to watch football matches and should do their eating and drinking elsewhere, again fair enough. BUT NOT EVERYONE THINKS THE SAME!

f***'s sake some of you really can be a load of arrogant and pompous wankers at times.

... and relax.

At the far end of the spectrum, some of the critical posts highlighting 'legitimate concerns' about the catering have been hysterical and abusive. They certainly deride Azure's work - and they're usually from people who know nothing of contract catering.

By all means say something constructive to the club / Azure, if anyone is genuinely interested in a positive outcome, but if it comes in the form of ranting or abuse, would YOU answer it if it came your way? My main criticism of Azure in this regard is that while they do listen to opinion and criticism, and often act upon it, they don't often acknowledge the original sender, and that leaves people feeling as though they have been ignored. I mentioned this to Elliott and Stu yesterday.

I believe something is being orchestrated now via NSC to try to remedy that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here