Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Catering @ The Amex: I'm at my Chip's End

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
How many more people are going to act self righteous in their complaints about catering at the amex?

There's a problem. We know. Get over it.

Azure aren't looking remotely like sorting it out.

But here's how you can help alleviate the problem.

Get down the amex an hour before kick off.

Get your kids fed and watered before the game.

Simple.

The amount of people that complain but are willing to do sod all about it, just so they can complain more. I get there an hour before kick off. I've never had a catering problem at the amex. Ever.

Again, we know that Azure are never going to sort this out, so stop expecting them to get something done and make the difference yourself. You'll be happier at the end of the day, and will have nothing to complain about. Apart from the fact you don't want to take part in singing and chanting, so nobody else should be able to.

Cheer up, the more you complain about an issue like this, the more the staff are going to resent doing this job, the more customer satisfaction goes down, the more money is lost from the punters. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Me neither. Had decent pies and hot dogs, normally Harvey's before and at HT. The silent happy majority perhaps!?

Since they've opened the East Stand Brassers (careful), I've been even happier!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm not convinced that you are the minority, [MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION]. Everyone I know loves the Amex, and has no complaints about food or otherwise. I would like chips at the games too, I'm not going to lie and say I think it's all perfect, but it's not an issue that causes any real problems. I'd never had a pie at a match before this season, and now I make the regular trip along Western Road to the Co-Op which sells them warm.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm not convinced that you are the minority, [MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION]. Everyone I know loves the Amex, and has no complaints about food or otherwise. I would like chips at the games too, I'm not going to lie and say I think it's all perfect, but it's not an issue that causes any real problems. I'd never had a pie at a match before this season, and now I make the regular trip along Western Road to the Co-Op which sells them warm.

Silent majority NE!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not think that it is generally complaints as everything is far better than we have ever had at any ground, more a case of observations of how it could be improved and possibly increase the revenue for both the club and Azure but then again both maybe happy with what they are getting now, but complacency can creep in.

Jim Jonny

Jan 16, 2012
East Sussex
Hello all, just to say I've not had a problem yet either. Sorry for anyone that has, If there is a problem, I'm sure they'll sort it in the end.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
images[4].jpg MMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!! No probs here.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
How many more people are going to act self righteous in their complaints about catering at the amex?

Simple.

The amount of people that complain but are willing to do sod all about it, just so they can complain more. I get there an hour before kick off. I've never had a catering problem at the amex. Ever.

Again, we know that Azure are never going to sort this out, so stop expecting them to get something done and make the difference yourself. You'll be happier at the end of the day, and will have nothing to complain about. Apart from the fact you don't want to take part in singing and chanting, so nobody else should be able to.

Cheer up, the more you complain about an issue like this, the more the staff are going to resent doing this job, the more customer satisfaction goes down, the more money is lost from the punters. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

f*** me would be chaos if 20,000 odd turned up an hour be for kick off

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I have personnaly never had one single problem with the catering and didnt relise they was a problem with it. whats the problem??

the problem is that people refuse to help themselves. Azure aren't that great, that's a given, so why do people expect Azure to sort it out?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
f*** me would be chaos if 20,000 odd turned up an hour be for kick off

true, but usually people start filling up the stadium about 2:10...oddly specific, I know.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
The truth is very simple. People who are unhappy make the most noise. The vast majority have no problem with the catering and the ones that do are not used to being at a venue that caters for 20,000. It's as simple as that.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I do not think that it is generally complaints as everything is far better than we have ever had at any ground, more a case of observations of how it could be improved and possibly increase the revenue for both the club and Azure but then again both maybe happy with what they are getting now, but complacency can creep in.
Spot on. People have got legitimate concerns about the catering and have expressed them on here - which is what it's all about. The OP is more than entitled to his opinions, but I respectfully suggest he shoves them up his arse with the rest of his brains. If people don't like threads highlighting areas where other people think improvements can be made then DON'T f***ing READ THEM. Likewise if you haven't had any problems doesn't mean to say that no one else has had any problems. Ditto if you think people should go to football matches only to watch football matches and should do their eating and drinking elsewhere, again fair enough. BUT NOT EVERYONE THINKS THE SAME!

f***'s sake some of you really can be a load of arrogant and pompous wankers at times.

... and relax.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

Simple.

I have never had a problem with the catering - I am in WSU - if i want beer there is beer - if i want a pie there are pies etc etc. I dont turn up at 2.55pm and expect a pie or a pint - i dont buy at half time. I get to the ground at about 2pm always pies and beer.

After the game couple pints and home. I guess i could be lucky but dont get this constant moaning... oh how about some f***ing chips!!!!!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I have never had a problem with the catering - I am in WSU - if i want beer there is beer - if i want a pie there are pies etc etc. I dont turn up at 2.55pm and expect a pie or a pint - i dont buy at half time. I get to the ground at about 2pm always pies and beer.

After the game couple pints and home. I guess i could be lucky but dont get this constant moaning... oh how about some f***ing chips!!!!!

What he said........................with chips

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here