Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Catering improved

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Tweet from [MENTION=13191]Brian[/MENTION]__Owen

#bhafc have also been addressing "challenges" on the matchday catering side. Expect the service to be improved this season.

:clap2:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Improved? - By removing the only decent Lager, and raising the price of the other by 16%, Reducing the veggie options to one.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I guess the improvements mean faster service, but that'll only be because many people will now snub The Amex and it's whopping price hikes in favour of The Hikers Rest or The Swan or even pubs in town now before and after the match.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I guess the improvements mean faster service, but that'll only be because many people will now snub The Amex and it's whopping price hikes in favour of The Hikers Rest or The Swan or even pubs in town now before and after the match.

If I was a pub local to any station I'd be introducing Happy Hours from 12-2 on match days immediatly.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
It wasn't there for the two games so far this season.

I did ATC and Insider, and I just saw his reply - said he was checking, so I may have jumped the gun on saying it's no longer available.

Hope so, as I won't be drinking at The Amex if Fosters is the only Lager available.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Keeping an open mind for now. Will be genuinely impressed if they've come up with any initiative other than increasing the prices to shorten the queues.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

I did ATC and Insider, and I just saw his reply - said he was checking, so I may have jumped the gun on saying it's no longer available.

Hope so, as I won't be drinking at The Amex if Fosters is the only Lager available.

Well i was at the Reading match and it's been removed from the menu/price list in the North Stand, which suggests that it wasn't off just for that match.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I've heard that the improvement means you can eat and drink the same amount as before but without as much of that heavy cash in your pockets.

we hate palace

Aug 4, 2012
north chailey

same here i cant drink that frothy crap all season

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
So no Kronenbourg and one veggie option for grub, I'm guessing that's the pie? If that is the case I won't be needing to top my card up for a couple of beers and a bite to eat anymore. I would usually spend a tenner a game. I guess at least this will help me pay for my new motorbike....

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Improvements to the pricing structure. (from the clubs point of view)

meanmachine25

Jan 24, 2009
Improved? - By removing the only decent Lager, and raising the price of the other by 16%, Reducing the veggie options to one.

This with bells on . A choice of crap larger crap bitter crap cider reduced choice for better service. Still no worries just spend my hard earned before I get to ground :D

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I think their improved service (quicker service) will be achieved by reducing the number of products and pricing as many at the same price to make it simple. Removing Kronenbourg from sale and hiking the prices of all beers to one price just below the £4 mark in the hope that some idiots might still buy it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here