Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Catch a plastic premiership fan out

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
How many plastic man utd , Chelsea & Arsenal fans are you working with that you know dont really have a clue about football .
They come into work with their shirts on ( if you work on a building site ) giving it the Billy big bollocks after a weekend ,yeah van Persie was great what a team up the reds man utd forever crap but get closer to the weekend on a Thursday or Friday I dare you to ask them this question...

" who Man United playing then at the weekend "
Watch their faces as they squirm to find an answer "erm eh oh don't think oh I've been really busy this week not had time to look at the fixtures "
Yeah right then so don't come in Monday morning giving it the
"3-0 to the mighty reds "," champions" bullocks Then calling my local side that I support a load of shit when they live in lancing :facepalm:

RANT OVER!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
To be honest, I know a couple of 'plastic' united fans, and a Chelsea fan, they are all obsessed with 'their' teams, put me to shame sometimes with their knowledge of the game/season.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
To be honest, I know a couple of 'plastic' united fans, and a Chelsea fan, they are all obsessed with 'their' teams, put me to shame sometimes with their knowledge of the game/season.

I know some plastics do have a good football knowledge , I'm talking about plastic plastic plastic fans that just say they support ManUtd because they're plastic football fans that probably have never been to Old Trafford or even own Sky Sports to watch them play even in their armchair

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I bet none of them so lack a clue as to think John Virgo used to play for them.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Or you could not make a big deal of it and go about your life.

Not making a big deal me ol mate it's just a bit of fun I've written a comment on a message board for a laugh and now I'll forget about it and have a lovely day I might return to the thread a couple of times throughout the day to see if anyone has posted anything humorous on it like goldstone rapper as just done then this thread will fall down the pages and end up in the NSC wastelands :)

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I know some plastics do have a good football knowledge , I'm talking about plastic plastic plastic fans that just say they support ManUtd because they're plastic football fans that probably have never been to Old Trafford or even own Sky Sports to watch them play even in their armchair

To be fair, anyone who watches all their football sitting in an armchair with a commentary and listening to pundits, probably will soak up more information about certain aspects of the game than someone who spends Saturday afternoons enjoying a pie and pint watching their local team, especially if they don't buy a program. Half the time I haven't got a clue about opposition players, I just enjoy being there!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I could of ended up RED faced but I'm not YELLOW I never walk away some people might think my knowledge of football is a bit GREEN but I never get BROWNed of with abuse , I'm always feeling BLUE and tickled PINK by the banter but dont like it when people cast a BLACK cloud

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Snap, took me a while to write all that I got all the colours in though :)

You CUED me up pefectly. We should CHALK that one up as a draw. Although you got more colours in so you should be in the FRAME for a win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here