Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cat shit !

D

Deleted member 18477

I live next door to people who constantly breed cats and sell them in the Friday ad. I just counted 17 adult cats and 6 kittens in their back garden. Just been out in the garden and chucked 6 or 7 lots of shit left in my garden over the fence. I only cleared the last lot up 2 days ago !

My lad goes out in the garden to play football and its a health hazard aswell as stinking and horrible to tread in or clear off the ball.

Would you chuck it back over aswell?

You're doing the right thing. Either that or go and take a dump on their doorstep and see how they like it.

f***ing hate cats anyway! They stink, their shit stinks more than any other type of shit I've ever smelt and they show no affection/appreciation. Dogs are much better!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
f***ing hate cats anyway! They stink, their shit stinks more than any other type of shit I've ever smelt and they show no affection/appreciation. Dogs are much better!

1. Cats don't smell.
2. Dog poo is FAR worse (in most cases)
3. Affection and appreciation are two different things. Cats understand that no matter how much of a twat they are, you'll always feed them.
4. Cats are better
5. So ner!

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
If you have pictures of how badly the Cats are being treated. That would stack. They RSPCA and Cats protection would have to get Involved. Just tell them that from what you can tell they are being neglected. E.I Not being fed. Poor living conditions. They would have to do something. As Constantly breeding Is not good for them as It don't give the body time to regen. Also there Is the chance of FIV as It's unlicensed or whatever. As for being a business. Should they not be chased up by the taxman. I bet It's not. For all you know. The kittens being bred would be sold to anybody. From what I hear there Is alot of illegal Staffy fighting going on and they use Cats as training toys for them. Thats not right. If you want. Inbox me and I will file a complaint too. Just message me.

D

Deleted member 18477

1. Cats don't smell.
3. Affection and appreciation are two different things. Cats understand that no matter how much of a twat they are, you'll always feed them.
4. Cats are better
5. So ner!

1. Cats do smell, you don't know where they've been for a start. They come and go. Probably walking through their own shit by the smell of them.
2. Dog poo stinks but cat shit STINKS!!!!! And their piss stinks!
3. Cats are fuckers. Come and go when they like. Treat you as a hotel. Waste of money. What is the point in a cat.
4. Dogs are lovely creatures. Well most if trained and cared for properly.
5. So ner!:lolol:

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Thanks to all that replied, especially the one that said chin the c**t. Trust me its crossed my mind. The bloke is a twat and last time my old man was down whos 73 my neighbour gave him a load of drunken abuse. I confronted the bloke but he was so drunk i couldnt bring myself to show him up and my dad dragged me away.

I have contacted my local council from an environmental health perspective and they are looking into it for me.

Thank you NSC !

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
1. Cats don't smell.
4. Cats are better
5. So ner!

I hate to agree with you Tom but all of the above. Re chucking it back at them - beware you will be on the wrong side of the law, the owners have no legal responsibility for any damage or harm the cat causes ( it is the only pet that is a legal entity in its own right - though the owners have responsibility to look after the cat), so maybe better following the other advice here - re RSPCA, HMRC etc

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
1. Cats do smell, you don't know where they've been for a start. They come and go. Probably walking through their own shit by the smell of them.
2. Dog poo stinks but cat shit STINKS!!!!! And their piss stinks!
3. Cats are fuckers. Come and go when they like. Treat you as a hotel. Waste of money. What is the point in a cat.
4. Dogs are lovely creatures. Well most if trained and cared for properly.
5. So ner!:lolol:

My cat doesnt smell, and its poo is only as bad as any dog we've owned. My cat shows affection and I have managed to train it to er... do a Nazi salute whenever its wanting the back door opened. I like dogs as well but I don't think the two are mutually exclusive.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
You're doing the right thing. Either that or go and take a dump on their doorstep and see how they like it.

And i thought we were getting on so well.... The sport for the summer, the sand blasting toilets and then you drop this bombshell on me... im heart broken...

CATS ARE THE BEST.... They do give effection... Dogs just lick their balls and shit humungus amounts in teh back garden... and their breath reeks

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
May I suggest a catapult?

D

Deleted member 18477

And i thought we were getting on so well.... The sport for the summer, the sand blasting toilets and then you drop this bombshell on me... im heart broken...

CATS ARE THE BEST.... They do give effection... Dogs just lick their balls and shit humungus amounts in teh back garden... and their breath reeks

Haha we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Trialling one of these for my front garden

Defenders Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller: Amazon.co.uk: Garden Outdoors

Previous owners covered the whole front in fine gravel, which looks like a giant litter tray to the cats and foxes in the neighbourhood. No problems to report after one week, but there is no real pattern to this. So nothing for weeks and then they all seem to crap at once.

Tried that ages ago but didnt work. I think its the amount of cats we have it just doesnt work. Also had one of those motion detector sensors that squirts water when something triggered it but they just avoided the spray ! Bastard cats :)

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Dogs just lick their balls and shit humungus amounts in teh back garden...

And there lies the problem with cats. Dogs dump in there own garden, cats dump in everyone else's.

When my kids were much younger I would have to spend 10 minutes or collecting the cat shit so kindly donated by next doors cat, just so my kids could play safely in their own garden. The normal resposnse from cat owners is something along the line of buy lion poo etc, but why should I fork out the cash just so my kids can play safely in their OWN garden. Cleaning cat shit off tiny figures isn't pleasant!!! Personally the health of my kids is somewhat more important than the rights of a cat to shit anywhere it likes.

If dogs did something similar then all hell would break loose .....

BTW, cat shit DOES stink horribly, anyone who thinks otherwise is either kidding themselves or has got used to it!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I hate to agree with you Tom but all of the above. Re chucking it back at them - beware you will be on the wrong side of the law, the owners have no legal responsibility for any damage or harm the cat causes ( it is the only pet that is a legal entity in its own right - though the owners have responsibility to look after the cat), so maybe better following the other advice here - re RSPCA, HMRC etc

What has the tax office got to do with it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here