Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cashpoint loss

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wasn't there a thread yesterday with a poll on what you would do if you found a large number of banknotes ???

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
are you sure you actually took the cash from the machine? sounds stupid i know but a couple of months ago i did something similiar, contacted the bank and it turns out i left the cash at the machine and if you don't take it within a few seconds it takes it back. it showed up as inbalance at that atm, had to fill a few forms in but with 10 days had cash back..........

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Judging by the other thread I think you have a very slim chance of ever seeing that money again!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
are you sure you actually took the cash from the machine? sounds stupid i know but a couple of months ago i did something similiar, contacted the bank and it turns out i left the cash at the machine and if you don't take it within a few seconds it takes it back. it showed up as inbalance at that atm, had to fill a few forms in but with 10 days had cash back..........

true enough grasshopper. i was fumbling around pissed , trying to get all my cards back in my wallet and get wallet back in pocket and the machine sucked my money back in..filled out a form and went back the next day and there was my monkey in a nice yellow envelope...!!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
i went to the cashpoint yesterday and drew out £ 500.00 and then lost it before my next port of call, do you think it will be handed in ?

Depends if my wife finds it before I do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here