Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cash Machines at the Amex

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Am I right in thinking there isn't a single one? My own stupid fault for not getting money beforehand but wanted a programme on Saturday and looked everywhere for a cashpoint, to no avail.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Free or cost?

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Free or cost?

Free, i think. A mate got some money out on saturday. They were bank ones ie natwest or summin like that but not 100% sure if theyre free or not

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I think the one behind the West stand in the Uni is free. There is also a Natwest branch the other side of the a27 under the walkway in the Uni.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Super. Thanks all.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I thought it was supposed to be a CASHLESS stadium -

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm being thick, right? Can it ever be cashless, or is it just a desire to have as many transactions as possible cashless?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I'm being thick, right? Can it ever be cashless, or is it just a desire to have as many transactions as possible cashless?

Yep, will never get rid of cash completely. But they want to get all the regular attendees onto the smart card system asap, but as mentioned above, not practical to buy programmes with your card as it means going into the shop

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...the food, water and Fosters hawkers are unlikely to ever be cashless, nor the mini Harvey's bars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here