Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cash Crisis at the Albion!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
In my eyes they shouldnt put ticket prices up at all unless we go up coz the fuckers aint getting an extra penny out of me. Things are f***ing desperate when you have to tap up a celebrity supporter to pay the december wages. Knight hasnt got a pot to piss in and if falmer gets a no vote he wont have a leg to stand on either.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
:clap:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
The Anus strike's again, put in a piece of Bull and we all fall for it hook, line and sinker. Christ unbelieveable the crap you can read on here.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
f***ing hell.

ALL THE MONEY WE HAVE SHOULD GO TO FALMER ANYWAY. NO FALMER = NO f***ing CLUB.

Those who continue to knock Knight right up to this juncture need to take a f***ing reality check.

We need Falmer or this club will fade away into nothing, FACT.

Knight has paid an awful lot of money into this club to get us back to Brighton and on the raod to a new stadium.
We have had decent managers walk away only to be replaced y another decent manager, this can't be cheap.
We have afforded Leon Knight who will keep us there and thereabouts this year which is probably what Dick Knight was aiming for, he's not stoopid, shelling out a shit load on the team and not going up would be disasterous. If we do go up it will be a bonus.

f*** this, i'm getting angry so i'm gonna stop.

Bastards.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Deportivo Seagull said:
The Anus strike's again, put in a piece of Bull and we all fall for it hook, line and sinker. Christ unbelieveable the crap you can read on here.

How do you know? It may be bull but by the same token it may not be. Rumblings of discontent often start to get out sooner or later in various diguised forms. If you take all the bollox abour Archer, FG actually makes some very good points, however, most people are either to worried to accept that something is wrong or see everything through rose tinted glasses.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Chapman shut your mouth if knight was running the club 100% correctly there is no way he should have to tap up a celebrity supporter for the players wages in december.

Chapman = man who wear rose tinted glasses and hasnt a f***ing clue and his only arguement ever is falmer.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhafc4eva said:
In my eyes they shouldnt put ticket prices up at all unless we go up coz the fuckers aint getting an extra penny out of me. Things are f***ing desperate when you have to tap up a celebrity supporter to pay the december wages. Knight hasnt got a pot to piss in and if falmer gets a no vote he wont have a leg to stand on either.

You really are an unpleasant individual aren't you?

By all means have an opinion but express it in a decent manner please

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I will express my opinion in whatever manner i deem necessary and wont have you tell me otherwise. If you dont like it tough shit.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
bhafc4eva said:

Chapman = man who wear rose tinted glasses and hasnt a f***ing clue and his only arguement ever is falmer.

BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS THIS SEASON

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhafc4eva said:
I will express my opinion in whatever manner i deem necessary and wont have you tell me otherwise. If you dont like it tough shit.

I wasn't telling you, I was asking you.

Obviously you're not mature enough to realise the difference.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Although i dont agree with everythink bhafc writes i will say this.

The club is in real sh**,We are strugglin to stay afloat,hense our fatbot bailing us out,The squad is worse than in div 3+are slowly going backwards,Mark mcghee is fighting a losing battle out there and i feel the finances arnt there for falmer,Is the brighton and hove albion pint of bitter half full or half empty. ANSWER: the pints been drunk and weve got fcuk all!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I dont really think maturity creeps into it but i feel this will come of age im not quite 60 yet, therefor it is impossible to be as mature as you, old one.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
byf said:
Although i dont agree with everythink bhafc writes i will say this.

The club is in real sh**,We are strugglin to stay afloat,hense our fatbot bailing us out,The squad is worse than in div 3+are slowly going backwards,Mark mcghee is fighting a losing battle out there and i feel the finances arnt there for falmer,Is the brighton and hove albion pint of bitter half full or half empty. ANSWER: the pints been drunk and weve got fcuk all!

How can you disagree with yourself?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
chappers,I know you try hard to proberly ignore my posts but we are not the same person!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Of course they would deny it,It makes us sound like were in the right shi*+we are!

Look at us un-loading all sorts of players and even trying to get rid of fdm at one stage,I mean come on people wake up and look whats going on right under your noses! Its all fallin apart and without falmer were a gonna!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I think DK lost some respect from many fans, myself included, when he pushed through season ticket applications for season 2003/04 when we were unsure what division we were to be playing in, and people jumped in to take advantage of the maginally lower prices........prices that are still horrendously expensive, I pay more than a friend who has a season ticket at Old Trafford, but that's another issue!!

I hope if we do get the green light for Falmer, DK will show some sort of "loyalty" to the fans and not raise season ticket prices, if only to say thank you to the fans who follow the club come hell or high water

But perhaps not.......

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Let's wait and see.

If he delivers Falmer he deserves the thanks and respect from ALL Brighton fans.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Only time will tell on this one!

Posted by byf (bhafc4eva+never was)

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Agreed

When I sit down in my heated, padded seat at The AmEx/Skint/L&G/whatever Stadium in 3 years time, I will say a thank you to DK

However in the interim, it would be a good gesture to the fans from DK and the board to not shaft us again with high season ticket prices. Maybe a price freeze for next season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here