Votes: 49 69.0%
  • Nope, couldn't give a toss

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • I'm washing my hair

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters

Oct 25, 2003
yes, of course

i love football so why wouldn't i want to watch the best teams facing off against each other

never understood the mentality of people who ONLY watch england matches in world cups, they're missing out on so much

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Of course I will still watch it. Like, nerr.

There is still some excellent football to be played, some drama, red cards, diving, mono-browed greasy-haired referees who would look more at home with laydees on a yacht in the Côte d'Azur, tears, tantrums, Gavin Giver losing another shirt on a hopeful but in reality hopeless and unwise punt, Townsend talking dogshite, Ronaldo get the shit kicked out of him by Ramos, some slick dancing grooves and move by the Ghaneans, the imminent and ill-timed Dutch implosion, Honda going kamikaze, the Paraguyans inventing a new form of permanent maiming, the Chileans shaking the coffee-beans at the referee anytime an opposition player goes near them (I say 'goes near', I mean 'visits the same postal district'), Kaka leaping for the ball causing a localised earthquake, and Howard Webb spontaneously combusting in front of a worldwide audience of millions.

Oh, and Blatter getting involved some kind of a luzzing incident with Sir Mick Jagger, the outcome of which is the fat Swiss fucker ending up with a Vuvuzela parked the wrong way round up his tradesman's entrance. Which would be the best thing for it AND him.

Bring it on. :clap2:

:thumbsup::lolol:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I think we should do the decent thing and withdraw from the next World cup because we only upset ourselves and bore the rest of the World.

now we will see some cracking matches and tonights was a FEAST of football.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'll keep watching largely because I've backed Holland... And also I would love to see Ghana have a good crack at winning it if zee Dutch fail.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yep, watched the Argentina versus Mexico game this evening which was largely excellent, superb goal from Tevez...easily in the top five or so for the competition so far. As mentioned above there are some brilliant games coming up, Portugal and Spain could be a cracker. At least I can enjoy the football now without worrying about the result...I just hope whoever wins the competition really does deserve to on the basis of their footballing skill, not some shit decision from a referee or a player cheating.

I never expected us to get much further than we have done, and it hasn't stopped me watching the thing so far, so why should it now that we have reached our natural level and gone out before the good teams get going?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I have money on Chile, so, until they go out (which will probably be tomorrow when they face Brazil), I will continue. Even when they do lose tomorrow, I'll still have it on, just wont pay as much interest as I would have done.

Will still have the odd bet on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here