Votes: 17 23.9%
  • I'm washing my hair

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I think I may be in a minority here, but will you continue to watch the World Cup? Personally, now England are out, I couldn't give two shits who wins it, and quite honestly, doubt I will watch another match.

You?

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Carry on watching of course. The last of the dull, unimaginative non-footballing nations has just exited the World Cup.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Certainly - just to see players and teams who can be bothered and are proud to represent their countries

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
carry on watching.. wasnt watching it for england in the first place.. its weird i dont care about england and how far they get.. but then if it was brighton i would be going mad...i guess i have a connection with brighton and not england (even though im english)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Of course I will still watch it. Like, nerr.

There is still some excellent football to be played, some drama, red cards, diving, mono-browed greasy-haired referees who would look more at home with laydees on a yacht in the Côte d'Azur, tears, tantrums, Gavin Giver losing another shirt on a hopeful but in reality hopeless and unwise punt, Townsend talking dogshite, Ronaldo get the shit kicked out of him by Ramos, some slick dancing grooves and move by the Ghaneans, the imminent and ill-timed Dutch implosion, Honda going kamikaze, the Paraguyans inventing a new form of permanent maiming, the Chileans shaking the coffee-beans at the referee anytime an opposition player goes near them (I say 'goes near', I mean 'visits the same postal district'), Kaka leaping for the ball causing a localised earthquake, and Howard Webb spontaneously combusting in front of a worldwide audience of millions.

Oh, and Blatter getting involved some kind of a luzzing incident with Sir Mick Jagger, the outcome of which is the fat Swiss fucker ending up with a Vuvuzela parked the wrong way round up his tradesman's entrance. Which would be the best thing for it AND him.

Bring it on. :clap2:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Gonna enjoy tonight's game with Argentina and Mexico locking horns, two of the best teams from the group stage.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Of course I will continue watching.

TBH, I've pretty much forgotten about it already, and am WELL up for Argies vs Mexico. Should be a cracker!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
yes....we are getting rid of the crap nations and now its getting good.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
BLIT1685e.JPG

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
At last I can enjoy the World Cup, after enduring 4 of the most inept performances I've ever had the misfortune to witness from our bunch of clowns, crowned by that debacle this afternoon.
And the enjoyment has started with the feast of football Argentina and Mexico are giving us tonight.

:amex:

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Have no interest in teams other than England,it was bad enough watching as we barely qualified for the knockout section, so its a relief to do other things particularly in the fine weather we are experiencing.
It was amazing the number of people who allowed the press to influence their better judgement that we were going to reach the final,Argentine,Brazil,Spain Holland and of course Germany were all better bets.
Lets hope there will be a limit to overseas players to give us a better chance next time.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Of course I will continue watching.

TBH, I've pretty much forgotten about it already, and am WELL up for Argies vs Mexico. Should be a cracker!

Agree 100%

To miss this Argie Mexico game just because England aren't in the tournament would be twattish. Add to that Brazil vs Chile, Spain vs Portugal, and now a Germany vs Argie quarter final as well as Holland and you got some quality football to come, just without all the shit about England 24/7 :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here