Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carry On At Your Convieniance UK Gold now...

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
WC Boggs

D

Deleted User X18H

Mr Plumber .....................and The Palace Pier in its early 70's glory wonderful.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is this the dyslexic version of Carry On At Your Convenience ?

D

Deleted User X18H

Yes it must be as I do suffer from a form of dyslexia what next mate the handicapped ?????

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes it must be as I do suffer from a form of dyslexia what next mate the handicapped ?????
Nowadays you are not supposed to use the word handicapped as it seen as derogatory. Supposed to refer to people who have a disability or special needs. Some kids that are now diagnosed with dyslexia use coloured filter sheets to make the words stand out.

D

Deleted User X18H

funny you missus said 'ouch thats big' last time I saw her ......and it wasn't my ego or my wallet

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
funny you missus said 'ouch thats big' last time I saw her ......and it wasn't my ego or my wallet
Oooh were you looking at her plumbing HB&B ? (Spoken with a Kenny Williams voice).:)

D

Deleted User X18H

yeah If you like, any way the Palace Pier and the seafront in general looked really good, not glammed up for the cockneys like it does now.

Kenneth Wattle

Aug 31, 2007
"There was a young man called Reg,
Who took a young girl in a hedge,
along came his wife
with a big carving knife,
and cut of his meat and two veg!!!"

Kenneth Williams at his smutty best on the famous pier!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Will look out for this next time as didn't realise it featured out fair City, or Town as it was then.

If you want to see the West pier then look out for "Oh, What A Loverly War", filmed almost entirly in & around Brighton and a lot on the WP. Apart from that, it's a bloody moving anti-war film, the closing sequenze especially so.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Carry On films depress me for some reason. I don't know why. They have that air of seaside town in winter about them. Never got on with them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here