Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carpenter Out for tomorrow?

Why the pessimism - this is one of our game of the season and we should be talking ourselves up, not down!

Carpenter might make it, you never know, and then McGhee could give the Time Bandits one last boot up the arse to play for their places.

Palace have much face to lose than us if we get a result :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i think oatway may well suprise a few people tomorrow if he starts

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
fatboy said:
We are actually screwed for central midfielders.

Carpenter and Nicolas out leaves us just with Hammond and Oatway. Reid is an option but would need to be replaced at the back.

We have such a small squad.

There isn't really anyone from the youth team that plays there either, Breach played there on Tuesday but he is not fit and didn't look up to it.

We could (whisper it silently) use the loan market

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Did you say that when we went to West Ham last season and won? :)

I love it when people bring the west ham game up - it shows how stupid some people are - brighton were utterly RAPED.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
If he knew Chippy was a doubt he could have done something either yesterday or today - or any time before the big game on monday which is more important than tomorrows

KinkyGoebels said:
I love it when people bring the west ham game up - it shows how stupid some people are - brighton were utterly RAPED.

What, like we were at Leicester, Forest and what's that crappy North London club that Oatway also played against in the cup? :lolol:

Tell you what, we could do with a few RAPINGS like that this season :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
What, like we were at Leicester, Forest and what's that crappy North London club that Oatway also played against in the cup? :lolol:

Tell you what, we could with a few RAPINGS like that this season :clap: :clap: :clap:

You honestly saying Brighton played well in West Ham match

KinkyGoebels said:
If he knew Chippy was a doubt he could have done something either yesterday or today - or any time before the big game on monday which is more important than tomorrows

Was he to know Nicolas was also going to go down today? Do these knocks sound serious enough to warrant loans, they're just minor injuries aren't they?

Do we get loan players in every time one of our players misses a single game?

We still have 3 central midfielders left in the squad (Reid played there against Crewe last season) so calm down ya wuss.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Was he to know Nicolas was also going to go down today? Do these knocks sound serious enough to warrant loans, they're just minor injuries aren't they?

Do we get loan players in every time one of our players misses a single game?

We still have 3 central midfielders left in the squad (Reid played there against Crewe last season) so calm down ya wuss.

Injuried or not still need a couple mopre players in the squad - mcghee should use the loan system more.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
KinkyGoebels said:
Injuried or not still need a couple mopre players in the squad - mcghee should use the loan system more.

At least loan signings wouldn't command a signing on fee. :dunce:

KinkyGoebels said:
You honestly saying Brighton played well in West Ham match

Too right I am, West Ham were all over us in the first 10 or 15 minutes but after that they struggled to get behind us all game and Nicolas, Charlie and Chippy were the game's dominant performers, reducing WH to piss-poor shots from range.

That wasn't my assessment by the way, but of the West Ham fan I went with :D

You probably just remember the first ten minutes and can't remember the boring bits where we took control of the game. It's still football, Kinky, even if it ain't exciting and flowing :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here