Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carole v Harding

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
I think Harding got better as last season went on. He was prone to errors, but those will go. He can read the game and is quick and can cross. Better than our current left sided options.

Hmm I think his pace covers up the mistakes he makes in the first place. Wait till he gets an injury and then loses a bit of pace. Then he will be seen as an average left sided player with stupid hair.

Anyway lets face it he is yesterdays news and we know his weaknesses lets just hope mcghee and our fans plays on them

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Albion Dan said:
But football is not like any other job by a long shot. You lie to the club the fans will get you back, simple.

And I dont know why you think Harding is so good, he has been at fault for Goals v leeds almost everytime I watch their highlights. Go get him Seb!

As a Leeds fan, which goals are you talking about?

The one verus Millwall was Gregan fault.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I really wouldn't waste your typeing digit Starry

I really rated harding and wished him all the luck at Leeds

some people need to stop being so bloody pathetic and move on

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
dave the gaffer said:

I agree with you to a certain point - its just the fact he was dishonest about it - i think he will be got at tomorrow to let him know what people think then people will let it rest

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
dave the gaffer said:

Fair enough :)

I am beginning to wonder if we signed the same player some people on here talk about. Harding was outstanding in pre season and so far this season hasn't really put a foot wrong, his reading of the game and linking up with Lewis hasn't been half as bad as the comments on here suggest he is.

Now watch him go and have a total mare tomorrow and none of you lot will believe me!

Here's hoping it's a decent game.

Starry said:
Fair enough :)

I am beginning to wonder if we signed the same player some people on here talk about.

It isn't the same player. The one people talk about on here is a figment of the imagination of NSC Scapegoat World, a parallel universe where players are trashed for not quite perfectly living up to over-exalted expectations, but where bizzarely some other players are glorified for showing some early promise :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I can really see Harding scoring tomorrow, might even have a £ on it!

Bet365 have it at 20/1 :)

Last edited:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
If Carole takes on Harding and Harding up-ends him, trips him or body-checks him as he runs past are we going to sing out at Harding:

"You dirty Northern bastard!"

More like

"You dirty Judas bastard!"

Oooh can't wait .....

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
London Irish said:
It isn't the same player. The one people talk about on here is a figment of the imagination of NSC Scapegoat World, a parallel universe where players are trashed for not quite perfectly living up to over-exalted expectations, but where bizzarely some other players are glorified for showing some early promise :)

Ahh that place, must be something about football forums, we have that same place on the Leeds boards.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
I think Harding got better as last season went on. He was prone to errors, but those will go. He can read the game and is quick and can cross. Better than our current left sided options.

Very defensive of Mr Harding.. Does he own your arse? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here