Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carole v Harding

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I hope Harding has a poor game like Millwall last season but with all of us booing Ican see him raising his game, heres hoping he has a stinker though

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He will coz harding is quite frankly a big pile of poo

And when pewople get on his back his head drops oh and also he hates people running at him.

Go carole go!

Uncle Buck said:
Doubt it.

Agreed - but we could provoke Harding into one or two errors, hopefully.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
Of course he did and you would not have done the same to your current employer if a better job might be in the pipeline?
I wouldn't say I was going to sign a new contract when I had no intention of doing so.
If he'd have said he wanted to wait and see what his options were I wouldn't have been bothered.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
But football is not like any other job by a long shot. You lie to the club the fans will get you back, simple.

And I dont know why you think Harding is so good, he has been at fault for Goals v leeds almost everytime I watch their highlights. Go get him Seb!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Albion Dan said:
But football is not like any other job by a long shot. You lie to the club the fans will get you back, simple.

And I dont know why you think Harding is so good, he has been at fault for Goals v leeds almost everytime I watch their highlights. Go get him Seb!

I think Harding got better as last season went on. He was prone to errors, but those will go. He can read the game and is quick and can cross. Better than our current left sided options.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I agree he may be marginally better than our left footed left sided options but Id rather have Reid there all day long. Although Id rather have Reid at Right back.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I think the majority of us wish harding well & cant really blame him for going to a 'bigger club' but we all feel a bit narked off at the way he did it.

Unfortunately for young Dan he was/is prone to the odd error & im sure he know that he will get a barrage of stick tomorrow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here