Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Who’s replacing her?

Screen-Shot-2017-04-11-at-13.20.54-920x584.png

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
CV didn't take at all kindly to being replaced as Countdown resident maths swot by a younger blonder model. Be interesting to see how RR reacts to being (presumably) replaced while (presumably) on maternity leave.

CONCHITA-WURST.jpg

Would be very Channel 4 ..

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
When i was working for a publishing company going bust, many years ago, i was in the CD Rom department. Carol's beaming face was on the front of a number of our GCSE cases, and it seemed we owed her about a hundred gees. Her invoices bombarded the department's fax machine every few hours with greater fury. Of course, the department was the wrong place to send them, it being habituated by me and a couple of chaps not at the financial end of things. Each time one came through we'd just grade the rage attached to it and cheer at differing volumes as it went through the shredder. It seemed right at the time, even though of course it wasn't her fault that Dorling Kindersley were going under.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The person I feel sorry for is Mrs. Richard Whiteley. Her husband must have returned home each night a spent force after working in such close proximity to Vorderman.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I saw Voderman close up in July about 6 foot away.......plastic.......... mutton dressed as lamb.
Screenshot_20191025-171546_Drive.jpg
She paid a visit to here a few years back, as she is an honorary member for the Royal Air Force Air Cadets.
I wonder if there was a sudden injection of male yoofs volunteering to join :shrug:

Last edited:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Carol only has herself to blame for being replaced.
"I want more money"
"Ok"
"I want more money"
"Ok"
"I want more money"
"All you do is pick up some cards and it's not like you actually solve the maths one we give you the answer"
"I want more money"
<Picks up phone>
"Hello casting, I don't suppose you have any attractive ladies who'd like a cushy job? Special skills? No none required. Two arms two legs and a clear speaking voice.... Excellent, hold on a minute... Carol we're not renewing your contract"

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
With all this heroine worship of Rachel Riley in the recent Countdown thread, I feel someone needs to stand up for the true Countdown Queen, Carol.

Well, don't you think?

Absolutely not - in any respect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here