Votes: 68 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 20.9%

• Total voters

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
personally no i wouldn't. i dont see the attraction. I'm only 19 mind however one of the blokes i live iwith is obsessed with her and is the same age so guess it just depends what you go for

So if Carol came on to you in the uni bar, you would decline her advances ?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I find her toxically unpleasant. I have been a longtime fan of Countdown (until the shit-eared leather swooner began chortling at the punchline to every one of his comments), but when i worked in publishing Vorderman faxed over a demand for the £100k she was being paid for appearing on the front cover of a GCSE series we'd produced. We were going bankrupt at the time and i considered her cost too high for her ageing gooey frame to be slapped on the front as a sale-inducer. I threw the fax in the bin, hoping she'd learnt her lesson. She didn't and we went out of business. As punishment, i then decided i would not once two-pumps-and-a-squirt her for as long as she lived (and not when she perishes either).
If i walked into a bedroom to see the Hark "Denting it up", i think i'd go ballistic and either beat him to death or look to convince Suzie she's made a balls-up and Meade herself, quickfire.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Absolutely. The rule of famous shags is everything up to and not including Cilla Black. That's the rule.

Jimbo26

Jan 25, 2007
Portslade Old Village
Oh yes. And when we had finished I would demand the answer to the length of my old chap divided by the circumference of my knackers multiplied by the radius of my bumhole. She has 30 seconds to answer the question otherwise she's out the door !!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Oh yes. And when we had finished I would demand the answer to the length of my old chap divided by the circumference of my knackers multiplied by the radius of my bumhole. She has 30 seconds to answer the question otherwise she's out the door !!

I hope she remembers her fractions :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here