Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carol Voordeman is FIFTY today

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Where exactly does MILF end and VINTAGE BINTAGE begin.

I am not sure where I stand on the CV issue, there appears to have been a lot of recent bodywork done, but it does look in good working order.

article-1341288-0C8FC9B0000005DC-238_634x746.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hmmm... She is alright (no, I don't have a Supermodel at home), but only alright.

Granted, she is attractive, but if she wasn't famous then I would probably not pay a great deal of attention to her if we passed in the street.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hmmm... She is alright (no, I don't have a Supermodel at home), but only alright.

Granted, she is attractive, but if she wasn't famous then I would probably not pay a great deal of attention to her if we passed in the street.

She's a TORY girl too though BoF, surely that makes her more attractive to you?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How recent is that photo, El Pres?.
I thought her nose was somewhat more 'dramatic', the last time I saw her.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's 1982. You're Richard Whiteley. She's 22 and desperate to get the Countdown gig. No wonder that fat bugger never stopped smiling for 2 decades...

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
She could suck the thick end of mine any day of the week

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Anyone who had the misfortune to witness her quite bonkers performance on Question Time would know to stay well clear.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
My brother used to work evenings, so watched C.down every day without fail. He devised a game called 'Rudey Countdown', which was basically gauging Carol's anxiety levels if letters started coming out that might be spelling a rude word or being an anagram of a rude word. Only happened twice in about fifteen years of watching :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here