Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlos Tevez STAYS

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Get ready for some copious badge-kissing if he scores tonight.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Another tiresome farce from the Premiershite to add to the Rooney one. What has happened to the beautiful game?

Some nasty people threw obscene amounts of money at it & everybody turned into egotistical tossers. Oh, & they almost completely forgot about the football. :(

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think he's woken up to the fact that no other club in the world will pay him what he's on now, let alone whatever other demands he / Joorabchian were making.

Plus the fact they've let him have 4 days a month off to jet to and from Buenos Aires (even letting him use the 4 days for a nice little break in Tenerife). He's not going to get that kind of treatment elsewhere.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I think he's woken up to the fact that no other club in the world will pay him what he's on now, let alone whatever other demands he / Joorabchian were making.

Plus the fact they've let him have 4 days a month off to jet to and from Buenos Aires (even letting him use the 4 days for a nice little break in Tenerife). He's not going to get that kind of treatment elsewhere.

No doubt they provide a team of luscious South American virgins to wipe his arse at any hour of the day or night...

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

I think the Sheik has promised to tow England nearer to the South Atlantic, then build a bridge across from Manchester to Buenos Aries. They probably have the money to do it too.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
just a question of when and not if he will leave now.

was very shocked to see him wearing the captains armband last night!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here