Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlisle out ??

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
FG aka Football Genius. said:
it was a disgrace when we played them at Withdean we should beaten them by at least 5-0 not 1-0 it was an injustice to the team that got relegated (Shrewsbury ?) i hope those half scotty **** get relegated and F*** OFF

Chester wasn't it?

Had we not beaten them 7-1 or had knocked a few more in against Carlisle....

Shrewsbury only went down last year.

Chester have come back this year.

Just think had the 2 up 2 down been in place a few years back we would have been down. Its this, rather than anything else, that has done for Carlisle this year. (and Carlisle, like Brighton is 178 miles from my back garden gate) (road goes to the back of the house).

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
NMH said:
They are also desparately unpopular geographically, unless you take in The Lake District after the game and call it a holiday weekend. I can't see the sense in making the trip for a Carlisle game then just coming straight back. Not that we would be affected now, but I recall it being a dire journey for us when we were in the same division.

But for BHAlba's ... it's our home game!!

:nono: :angel: :angel:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Carlise vs Crawley next season, that will be intressting! I think that carlise should go down as i can always rember them fighting relegation since about 1999, and every season they have stayed up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here