GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm travelling from Leeds too, what time train are you guys on ?

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Me and Russ are booked on the Northern Trains service leaving at 10.49 :ascarf:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Carlisle is one of those games where you can hear younger Albion fans speaking with different accents acquired from living all over the UK.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Me and Russ are booked on the Northern Trains service leaving at 10.49 :ascarf:

I normally get the 9:47 and head off to the rugby club there, but may get the 10:49 this time as my usual crowd have deserted me for that weekend, so may see you on the train :albion2:

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Carlisle is one of those games where you can hear younger Albion fans speaking with different accents acquired from living all over the UK.

Yeah, just like my son, Leeds accent and my son-in-law Bury accent, but both shouting as loud as anyone

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Dunno yet - not booked on one (can get any train with my ticket). I aim to get to Carlisle about 11:30 though...

How far is the ground from the station?

As said before about 15min walk.
The direct train takes 2 1/2 hrs and
the 8.49 gets you there at 11.34
the 9:47 gets you there at 12.17
and 10.49 get in at 13.29

take your pick, I prefer the 9.47 but as others have said thay are booked n the 10.49.
Plenty tins for the journey and then the Rugby club for me

:ascarf:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
This will be my first visit to the lovely town of Carlisle. See you all there:wave:

Aug 15, 2003
Falkirk, Scotland
'ang abaht...anyone driving back to Aberdeen way? Could be a lot more interesting than the train.

Can hardly believe I am getting an earlier train out of Euston than Raven and Jamie. I'll probably be pissed by half ten, singing loudly by 11.30 and crying into my Guinness by lunchtime...

You maybe lucky if Zed Seagull decides to drive. Someone else from that way has just contacted us as well who intends to drive & offering a lift. I will direct them to your post! We haven't met them yet but being Albion fans I am sure they will be fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here