Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carling Cup Second Round Draw

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Havnt a clue how that draw was done good draw though.

Yeh. What was that all about. We were magically at home without being drawn. Must be a pre-draw of half the teams to speed things up? Maybe because the game went penalties.

IanH

9sept1978
Nov 6, 2010
Good draw... looking forward to it..... games to be played the week commencing 22nd August.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Very happy with that draw - should be a quality, noisy night :amex: :amex:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Slightly disappointed tbh, but always nice to see us against a Premiership team.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
it's sunderland

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Mmmm, the black cats, no great away fans on a school night, bit we might go through?

Sent from my inbred hatred of all things South London .....HD

Well when I lived in the NE, the Mackams support was bonkers & would travel in numbers to any bloody match at any time! (They were in the 3rd Div then & still pulling sizable crowds at Roker too). I may be totally wrong, but I'd have thought there'd be a decent turn-out from them down here - even for a mid week CC match? :shrug:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Will it be on the 24th?

Shame as I them miss blackpool, Sunderland and Peterborough ....three decent home games.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Well when I lived in the NE, the Mackams support was bonkers & would travel in numbers to any bloody match at any time! (They were in the 3rd Div then & still pulling sizable crowds at Roker too). I may be totally wrong, but I'd have thought there'd be a decent turn-out from them down here - even for a mid week CC match? :shrug:

Yeah i wouldn't be surprised if they sell out tbh, usually very well suported, unless they dont fancy the carling cup

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I'm sorry, it's a good Premier League team at home, who are unlikely to field a strong side and potentially on TV, and people are complaining?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here