Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carling Cup Final

Bhafc11

Nov 24, 2011
sorry can`t bring my self to support a Welsh club over an English one,actualy i am not sorry come on you Scousers beat the sheep shaggers

Im the same, Cardiff in Europe... Representing England and English football? Dont think the Welsh will think like that.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
I want Cardiff to win as I just can't face anymore shit from the cocky plastic liverpool fans, but I really can't see an upset happening after what 'pool did to us...Cardiff are not on great form in the championship either...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good goal as well by the Bluebirds

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Škrtel all at sea, allows Mason (scorer) to be onside. Makes a better game for the neutral.

Last edited:

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I know too many cocky Liverpool fans that haven't ever been to Anfield. Just hope Cardiff can hang on!

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Just seen Craig Bellamy trying to sneak his way onto the Cardiff City subs bench

D

Deleted member 18477

Come on liverpool! f*** Cardiff! They're welsh for a start!

D

Deleted member 18477

Not sure Cardiff would be allowed to take one of the English FA's European places, as they fall under the juristiction of the FAW. I remember this being brough up when they got to the FA Cup Final a few years ago.

They can't play in Europe. They had a chance to enter the welsh cup over ours apparently but both Cardiff and Swansea rejected that and sacrificed ever playing in Europe. Obviously there's a lot more money in our cups (prize money, tv money and attendance money).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here