Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carl Jenkinson on loan to Palace.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've never heard of him either, I don't follow Arsenal or bother with the national football team.

:shrug:

.....but I'm sure he's worth every penny of his wages. Nurses get £19,700 a year by the way.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I am pretty sure he was at Eastbourne Borough on loan a couple of seasons ago and had to play on that lovely top pitch at Mile Oak in the County Cup. Sounds like he has standards though and won't stoop to playing at Smellhurst on a regular basis.

He was. Played against AFC Wimbledon for sure at Priory Lane.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
As I have Sagna in my FF team I know that he more than covered for him when Sagna started the season with a broken leg. :facepalm:
Sagna has recovered and is now playing but Gooners say he's the worst defender this season. The is NO WAY Jenkinson will go to Palace.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's overrated and shite.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
£32k a week, unreal. He is useless.

About £1.65M per year.

Would take about 3,500 Amex season ticket holders just to pay for him for a season!

D

Deleted member 18477

He came from Charlton so no wonder he doesn't want to go to palace.

Last season he wasn't very good but this season he's started to look like a great talent! Would be a great move for any championship side but I'dimagine wenger wants him gaining experience in the prem!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
+1. Although not the worse defender I've seen at L'Arsenal remember Igors Stepanovs. My God he was pony and that's being nice.

Two words. Gus. Caesar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here