Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carjacking scam.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
If you got this by email, IT DID NOT HAPPEN.

Don't bother passing on "pass this on!" scare stories about viruses, scams, etc. They in themselves are the scams.

so you're saying then because it was sent by email it's not possible and can never happen. interesting. I think little warnings, snippets etc like this that stick in your mind could save you many years down the line. What about the old car shunt scam in Florida? if that was sent by email would that make it untrue?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
There is a far worse scam. When you stop at traffic lights, two topless Scandinavian models come and start washing your windscreen with their breasts. Whilst you are distracted, their accomplice leans in and steals your valuables.

They have caught me 17 times so far.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is this Groundhog Day?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
These scams DO happen , i was caught out recently at my local sainsbury's, here's how the scam works, two seriously good looking young girls , roughly about 20/21 come over to your car as you are packing your shopping, they start wiping your windscreen with a cloth and soapy water, they are wearing seriously skimpy vests with their tits almost falling out, its impossible not to look,when you offer them a tip , they say no and instead ask for a lift to the local mcdonalds, whilst en-route one of them climbs in the front seat and starts undressing, while the other one steals your wallet while you're distracted, i was caught out THREE times last week.

Yeah - I've seen that video too !!!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
so you're saying then because it was sent by email it's not possible and can never happen. interesting. I think little warnings, snippets etc like this that stick in your mind could save you many years down the line. What about the old car shunt scam in Florida? if that was sent by email would that make it untrue?

Nobody bothers to write hysterical emails about things that happen.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Slightly irked that my 'cut & paste' post provoked more interest than the ones I write myself!

As for me, i go by bus!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here