Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cardiffs new ground ready

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
drove past it on a visit to cardiff prior to the bristol rovers game that never was - looks exactly like every new ground from the outside

will be shared with cardiff blues as well i believe, so that they dont have to use the millennium stadium for their big heineken cup games

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Aren't they looking to redevelop the old rugby ground site behind the mil-stad, which will surely allow them to rebuild the end behind the goal where we were for the play-off final?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Aren't they looking to redevelop the old rugby ground site behind the mil-stad, which will surely allow them to rebuild the end behind the goal where we were for the play-off final?

with the blues moving out, i imagine that could well be part of a plan. the millennium stadium is apparently EASY to modify as well, as the roof can just be lifted off and work done to it if memory serves me correctly from the quite EXCELLENT tour of the stadium undertaken

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Oh yes. Brian was an EXCELLENT guide.

second only in my eyes to the st james park man, who had a different statistic for seemingly EVERY single newcastle player as to why they were, at some point, the best in the world at a given skill

HERO

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
second only in my eyes to the st james park man, who had a different statistic for seemingly EVERY single newcastle player as to why they were, at some point, the best in the world at a given skill

HERO

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I want to know how they calculated that Jackie Milburn kick the ball the hardest of anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here