Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff v Brighton on 5 Live

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Southern counties is just not the same without harty for an hour afterwards anyway.

Totally agree. In fact I tend to turn off the radio straight after the game now. The new phone in bores me.

Maybe we should start a petition. BRING BACK HARTY.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
totally agree. In fact i tend to turn off the radio straight after the game now. The new phone in bores me.

Maybe we should start a petition. Bring back harty.

definately bring back harty!!! Its pants without him, political correctness b.s. Gone mad, i miss harty presenting the show.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
stream?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Trailer this morning quoted Leicester v Bristol City and Cardiff v Albion. Didn't say which would be main game.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
definately bring back harty!!! Its pants without him, political correctness b.s. Gone mad, i miss harty presenting the show.

Bring back Harty indeed - his show was always fun. And while we're about it, let's keep it local - I'm afraid that I'm just not interested in the news from other clubs in the north of Sussex and Hampshire. The current sports round-up thingy just isn't interesting.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The 5Live website has us as the live commentary on 5Live. Leicester v Bristol City on Sports Extra.

BBC - Radio 5 live - Commentaries

Also...

Today, 19:45 on BBC Radio 5 live
Live Championship football commentary on Cardiff v Brighton. Plus updates from reporters at the rest of the evening's games, including Blackpool v Derby, Leicester v Bristol City and Millwall v Peterborough

Lush

Mods' Pet
I probably won't listen to either, because every time that the opposing team are going forward with the ball I always think they are about to score *overactive imagination*.

I prefer the sedateness of the live text feed/Sky Sports news updates.

DanielT

I probably won't listen to either, because every time that the opposing team are going forward with the ball I always think they are about to score *overactive imagination*.

I prefer the sedateness of the live text feed/Sky Sports news updates.

i know exactly what you mean! the ideal is watching the video (there isn't one tonight) whilst listening to the radio

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here