Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff v BHA - Score Predictor

Cardiff v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters

Tomorrow night the Albion head west to what surely will be our toughest test so far this season. Both teams unbeaten in the league todate, so something has to give?

As to the score predictor, Chucky1973 still leads the way with 2 correct scores. He is however being closely followed by 32 pollsters who have one score correct.

As always, you decide!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
This game may well be the toughest test we've faced in a long long time, and also show how far we've come since Gus took over the reigns.. I won't be too upset with a narrow defeat, A draw would be more than ok, A win will see a lot of our fans going overboard about us walking this league...

1-1 for me.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
A bridge to far for me, a hard place to go and a team packed with quality, a real test for the albion, I dont think we will have tougher away games all season than this one. If Cardiff get an early goal, I can see it being 3-1 to them with Noone scoring ours.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Voted 2-1 to Cardiff,but would be happy with a draw.
Can't see our defence holding out.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
It depends on which Cardiff City turns up. On their day they might be difficult to live with. But if they have a bad day.......well, who knows.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The head says we'll get done - but no disgrace against a team that's a favourite for top 6 - the heart has put a few bob on a win!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
*sticks in his standard 2-1 defeat comment here*

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Think we will be outplayed all over the park...... But, will sneak a narrow 1-0 win, similar to Pompey. Believe people

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Only a few weeks ago i seem to recall people saying Cardiff were in trouble and could go down, now they are destined for top 6?? Its a bit early to be thinking that, I dont think Cardiff are that great. They beat a West Ham team who just did not turn up and a pretty poor Bristol city side. Cardiff in my opinion are no better than Portsmouth. I think we will get a result

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Just read their own board, and they would also seem to be happy with a draw.

Hope we do not concede early doors.

1-1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here