swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ifollow is still available for overseas subscribers, thats how its on iptv via a VPN on the server.

Bluebirds living overseas can access live video streaming –

From the article I posted

In respect of the Carabao Cup, the EFL will also return to the position as was prior to the pandemic, with the live domestic/international streaming of fixtures not permitted due to broadcast arrangements in place.

:shrug:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Yup, would be nice to get a bit closer to the pitch considering the expected low turnout I hope they Don't stick us up in that corner again it's just too far for our players to come over and celebrate the goals with us :blush:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
In the most idiotic thing I’ve done this week, I travelled back from Abergavenny to Hove on Monday morning after going to Green Man Festival, and on Tuesday I find myself going back to Cardiff for this game. The things I do for this football club.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
He doesnt need a doctor's note and can go, as Boris says no need to isolate if double jabbed! Appreciate Cornish Rocket might feel differently though!

which we all know is the wrong answer... If you have been in very CLOSE contact with someone who has COVID then you need to do a test , check your symptoms and think how many you will infect as you might have it without realising.

If Boris said its ok to put your head in a fire would you do it?

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Few Albion fans arriving in dribs and drabs from what I hear, should be a good atmosphere from the travelling audience. For those of you travelling without pre-purchasing your ticket, the away ticket office next to away turnstiles opens in just over an hour.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
In the most idiotic thing I’ve done this week, I travelled back from Abergavenny to Hove on Monday morning after going to Green Man Festival, and on Tuesday I find myself going back to Cardiff for this game. The things I do for this football club.
*Crickhowell

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Few Albion fans arriving in dribs and drabs from what I hear, should be a good atmosphere from the travelling audience. For those of you travelling without pre-purchasing your ticket, the away ticket office next to away turnstiles opens in just over an hour.

Loved to have gone today as I love Cardiff, really good city centre

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Yes + 5 , our coastal village in Wales has a permanent population of just 860 and to find 5 other Brighton supporters regularly travel to matches from here was a lovely bonus to discover when we moved here 3 years ago so we car share and share the driving costs, Cardiff is justa 3 hour drive so basically just down the road, looking forward to the day out, Cardiff is a great place to spend a pre match day out .

so there are 6 Brighton fans in your village? Where is that I might move there

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Anyone know how many were in the travelling audience?? Sounded loud and proud on the radio.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My son went to the Green Man, he said he saw quite a few Brighton shirts floating around.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
My son went to the Green Man, he said he saw quite a few Brighton shirts floating around.

It was probably me, as I wore a different one everyday, got very hammered and spoke to a lot of people about football, was wearing a green Andone shirt for most of the days.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It was probably me, as I wore a different one everyday, got very hammered and spoke to a lot of people about football, was wearing a green Andone shirt for most of the days.
There was a lad who’d been to the Green Man at the Cardiff game, he was telling the bloke sat behind me that he’d hurt his leg….I don’t suppose that was you?

:lolol:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
There was a lad who’d been to the Green Man at the Cardiff game, he was telling the bloke sat behind me that he’d hurt his leg….I don’t suppose that was you?

:lolol:

Yes that was me, I had a severe allergic reaction to the fertiliser in the grass, and then got dropped when I was crowd surfing. The first aid tent said I should rest up, so obviously I followed that advice and went to Cardiff in the League Cup.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
273 - sounded like there were many more there.

Probably just the tickets the club sold quite a few just turned up on the night but I don't think it was more than 400, still made a good noise though pretty much all the way through the game.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Probably just the tickets the club sold quite a few just turned up on the night but I don't think it was more than 400, still made a good noise though pretty much all the way through the game.

Quite a few did turn up, I spoke to two lads on the train back who were forest fans and would have rather gone in the away end. But one thing I will say about Cardiff is it clearly is the world centre for lairy 16 year olds. Me and a couple of mates were followed back to the station at Grangetown and then stared at down the carriage. What did make me laugh is one followed me out the station giving me the middle finger, so I asked him what he was doing and he said he didn't know and walked off. Odd bunch.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yes that was me, I had a severe allergic reaction to the fertiliser in the grass, and then got dropped when I was crowd surfing. The first aid tent said I should rest up, so obviously I followed that advice and went to Cardiff in the League Cup.
Worth it though wasn’t it!

Hope your leg feels better soon.

:thumbsup:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And 15 loyalty points for attending, although as I didn't get home until 4am due to a midnight mystery tour around the back roads of the south west, it should really be 50 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here