Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff & Palace & Reading & West Ham ALL Beat At Home...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
and rotherham win against wigan 2-0, with 17 year old will hoskins coming off the bench too get both!

i love christmas!:)

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Cardiff & Palace & Reading & West Ham ALL in Division One......

......and Albion aren't (which is why they play teams like Wycombe, Chesterfield and Hartlepool week in week out).

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Alannumber4

Jul 9, 2003
Scum Palarseland
The Laughing Bluebird said:

......and Albion aren't (which is why they play teams like Wycombe, Chesterfield and Hartlepool week in week out).

not for much longer for the first three

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Cardiff 11th, Reading 9th.

Relegation fodder, obviously.....

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Laughing Bluebird said:

I recall you found it very hard to get out the 2nd:lolol: :lolol: and you didn't find many games easy while doing it.:clap2: :p

berkshire seagull said:
I recall you found it very hard to get out the 2nd:lolol: :lolol:

But you found it easy enough to get back there.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
does the laughing bluebird still come on here? sure he'll be keen to see Cardiff Albion next season!! and all those teams mentioned who had lost that day we will be playing this season!!

We'll no doubt renew a few rivalries - Cardiff should have learned a lesson in humility since last time.

Scotty Mac was banging on about Hoskins no end, so he will be pleased we eventually signed him!

Some plonker said what a good signing he would be, then soon afterwards said we ought to be looking at better than him!
Stand up then sit down 'Nooone', because you can't make your mind up!

BensGrandad too was keen, and the general consensus throughout was that Hoskins was mustard - and in a crap team.

We'll have to see, but my feeling is we've got the much better deal out of Murray's move. Misery might not love that company once they get impatient and he gets a proper whiff off them! :lolol:

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
what a cracking find :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here