Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff move in for Noone

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Out of interest did you see Noone at Coventry before he got injured?.I just wonder where we could find a player who terrorises defenders like that for 750k?

No I didn't go. But I've seen 20 games this season, and yes his trickery and dribbling is good but as I say his end product is often poor. If he works on that he'd become a much better player

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Of all the players we could realistically have had bids for, Noone is the one I'd worry least about losing. But if they're not offering around a million, what would be the point of selling him? I doubt he wants to go.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
£2million and we sell them Noone, then they sell Peter Whittingham to West Ham for £4-5million. West Ham have been after him all season and it looks like he might be going, especially if they're trying to sign someone to replace him. I think we should use that to our advantage, we know they need to replace Whittingham who looks like he's off, we don't need to sell him for peanuts.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Noone is worth £1M to £1.5M in my view - anything less would be an absolute giveaway.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Sensible opening bid from Cardiff. There's no way they're going to open with anything near a million for a player who, if they are promoted, is likely to struggle in The Premiership. They want him to boost their promotion prospects so will probably value him at around 600k tops. We should still tell them to do one though.

this....... Tell Noone he is going nowhere in Jan, however if baadiff make the prem and re-bid in the summer we will allow you to go if the price is right (like Benno).

Don't think baadiff will actually make the prem, and even if they did, I don't think they will want Noone in prem.

that should put it to bed

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I would bite their hands off for £1m, yes he's great at beating his man but then what does he do afterwards?... Usually lose the ball or have a cross that doesn't beat the first man... If, and it's a BIG if, LuaLua and Buckley stay fit he'd be no more than a bench player anyway.

This.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
A lot depends on how healthy Lua Lua is. I heard from someone in the club offices got him pretty cheap cos his knees are shot?! that would explain why we have 3 regular starting wingers and may influence any decision to part with one

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sensible opening bid from Cardiff. There's no way they're going to open with anything near a million for a player who, if they are promoted, is likely to struggle in The Premiership. They want him to boost their promotion prospects so will probably value him at around 600k tops. We should still tell them to do one though.

This is correct.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here