Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff give up Noone Chase

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Mmm that's not entirely true *cough* Elliott Bennett *cough* - but I get what you mean.
To be fair that was last season when we were at Withdean and thinking that a crowd of 8000 was 'good'. Blimey, it seems like a different club doesn't it?

And yes, I'm still chortling away at all those Cardiff fans who 'knew' Noooney was going as they all had 'impeccable sources who are never wrong'. In other words - standard messageboard bullshit. Well done to everybody who put them in their place.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
[MENTION=23030]Bluebird99[/MENTION] :wanker:

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Great news, now hopefully he will be playing tonight, score a few while giving Vokes and CMS the perfect pass so they can hammer one home each! :albion2:

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
Naylor just tweeted this. Sounds promising.

Andy Naylor [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus
Wouldn't be the greatest surprise if Nooney staying is accompanied by news of a new contract some time soon. #bhafc

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If Cardiff were to make the Premier League and come back in the summer he would go just like Bennett I suspect, although to be fair to Noone he didn`t seem to come across as quite as keen as Elliott to get away.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Great news ,I bloody Love Nooney.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
[MENTION=23030]Bluebird99[/MENTION]

shall we let him do a lap of honour before he gets banned??

lol.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Nooney's back tweeting,at the game and gutted to be missing it.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
I am delighted that Noone will be staying. He seems to love it at Brighton.

Now - my happiness would be complete if Bluebird 99 makes one final visit, admits he is an arrogant nonetity, apologises for coming on to this site and then disappears forever!:banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here