Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff fans

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
On their main forum saying we were by far the better side and one of the best teams over the last 2 seasons.And no queer jokes.....fair play to them:bhasign:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Good lads! Any links?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
My fave:

"Their tactics were spot on and there is no doubt that they work but it really is a horrible brand of football, almost exactly copied from Swansea. It really will depress me if more and more teams start playing like that, Swansea have ruined football."

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
My fave:

"Their tactics were spot on and there is no doubt that they work but it really is a horrible brand of football, almost exactly copied from Swansea. It really will depress me if more and more teams start playing like that, Swansea have ruined football."

Haha, yeah, passing the ball around and not letting the other team have it is definitely ruining football! Oh how much better it would be if everyone played like England or Wales and just kicked it up the other end and then chased after it for a bit.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
just said on another thread what a decent lot they seem to be good on them

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
My fave:

wow. Just, wow.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Just read their forums - a quite balanced, funny, articulate and knowledgeable bunch, in the main. You could just as easily be reading NSC, if you replaced the offensive visiting goading Swansea fans with Palace ones.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Bloody hell, the Cardiff fans really rate him and us as a team. Can't get my head around us being tipped for the prem

Last season we had the League 1 Berbatov, this season the Championship Tevez :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here