Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff fans to be banned from The Amex?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Don't worry they won't make it to the ground as they will be attacked with FLOWER POTS in a local pub before the game !

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
As The Amex will be a cash free stadium, the cost of a replacement padded seat will surely be charged to the Welsh vandals credit cards!! :laugh: :laugh:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Did they announce not to go on the pitch so that the players can come out and do a lap of honour?!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Spitting on disabled fans,attacking kids outside,I will never go there again,but having said that there is good and bad amongst all!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I went to see the Albion at Ninian Park many years ago and lots of coins and other objects were thrown at us - the pratts didn't even stop at half-time. I'm sure that the majority of Cardiff fans are sick to death of these idiots.

Guy I knew went with his wheelchair to Ninian Park, he was put in the disabled section and was subjected to a hail of phlegm from those charming Cardiff fans. What should happen is that in the event of any damage or injury the club who's supporters inflicting same are made to pay for it. I know things at Cardiff are a bit better than when that cretin Sam Hamman was in charge but yesterday showed that they still have a sizeable scum element. The only good thing is that they were only smashing up their own ground.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Last time I went to Cardiff we met up with some of their boys in the pub before the match, they were first to the bar, then arranged a minibus to and from the match. I can't speak highly enough of The Laughing Bluebird (Dave) and his chums, they were fantastic hosts.

Cardiff have some plums but so do many clubs.

The problem with Cardiff is that they have enough plums to start a green grocery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here