Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff fan here

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Who do you feel is Cardiff's best player? Earnshaw

What Brighton player should we be mostly aware of tonight? Noone, He will light up the Championship this season

What do you think the score will be tonight, and who will score (if any)? 0-1 Hoskins

Where do you think you will end up in the table come the end of the season? 7th

Where do you think Cardiff will end up in the table come the end of the season? 8th

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
Fair enough.

Why do you think Brighton will finish above Cardiff? Or rather, why would Cardiff regress from last year's play-off place? To my mind, only one thing makes me think that so clearly - I think you've taken a step backwards in firing Dave Jones and hiring Malky Mackay.

the loss of players such as Craig Bellamy and Jay Bothroyd

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Who do you feel is Cardiff's best player? Miller

What Brighton player should we be mostly aware of tonight? Dunk, watch out Miller!

What do you think the score will be tonight, and who will score (if any)? 2-0 Cardiff

Where do you think you will end up in the table come the end of the season? 14th

Where do you think Cardiff will end up in the table come the end of the season? 4th :)

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Who do you feel is Cardiff's best player? Cowie

What Brighton player should we be mostly aware of tonight? Noone

What do you think the score will be tonight, and who will score (if any)? 2-0 Cardiff

Where do you think you will end up in the table come the end of the season? 18th

Where do you think Cardiff will end up in the table come the end of the season? 3rd

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Hey, guys.

I write a blog for Cardiff City called 'Ninian' and I'm writing a preview for tonight's match.

To cut a long story short, I'd like to ask you a few questions to get some Brighton fans perspective on this fixture.

If you could take the time out to answer them, then it'd be really appreciated!

Cheers.

-----

Who do you feel is Cardiff's best player? I have no idea who plays for Cardiff

What Brighton player should we be mostly aware of tonight? Marcos Painter at left back

What do you think the score will be tonight, and who will score (if any)? 0-0

Where do you think you will end up in the table come the end of the season? If we don;t go up we will stay down

Where do you think Cardiff will end up in the table come the end of the season? Above teams with fewer points than them, and below teams with more points than them

---

Thanks very much!

dO i CARE - JUST WRITE YOUR OWN STUFFF

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
If Hoskins is playing - watch out for him.

He tore our defence apart at Brizzle Rovers last season and was the best player I saw in
League 1 last season and I think I have ever seen below the Championship (Zamora,
Brooker, and some of the current Albion team excepted.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
storer 68,

That wasn't very nice. The guy's doing something interesting for everyone -

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I'd be very impressed if we came away with three points today, and would be more than happy with a draw, however I feel Cardiff might sneak this by the odd goal. So 1-0 to the Bluebirds.

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
Thanks guys. Finished the Q+A section.

It's been a pleasure speaking to you lot. I honestly wish you the best of luck for this season, if there was any other team than Cardiff I could choose to get promoted from this division, it would be the Seagulls.

Tara now boyos.

really? somehow i don't believe you lol:lolol:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
storer 68,

That wasn't very nice. The guy's doing something interesting for everyone -

and i want to read what HE thinks, not what I think. I already know that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here