Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff crowds "lower than Swansea's"

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Interesting to note the Palace fans complaining about the thugs at yesterday's game. Theirs, not ours.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
LB, my mate who follows Cardiff is a season ticket holder, his comments were based purely on what he thought about the players you had sold, possibly when compared to who had come in to replace them.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Gully said:
LB, my mate who follows Cardiff is a season ticket holder, his comments were based purely on what he thought about the players you had sold, possibly when compared to who had come in to replace them.

He must be one of the negative Cardiff City fans who grizzle about anything and everything at every given opportunity. And we've got thousands of those, believe me.

Sure, we had plenty of talented individuals here last season, but they were rubbish as a team. There's less individual talent in the side now, but the blend works much better.

This time last year the likes of Warner, Kavanagh, Gabbidon, Thorne, Collins and McAnuff were all first team regulars, but we were 23rd in the table with a grand total of 5 points. Now we are 12th in the table with 11 points.

I'm not pretending we are in for an easy season, but the recent signs have been encouraging. We're becoming a lot more difficult to beat, as Palace discovered yesterday.

Tell your mate to stop whinging. Although the team is by no means brilliant, we do have some exciting talents with the likes of Jason Koumas, Cameron Jerome and Joe Ledley.

Not to mention the prolific Michael Ricketts.......

:lolol: :thumbsup: :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
LB, I would never have described him as a whinger, in fact he is one of the most optimistic people I know, he is however a realist.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Gully said:
LB, I would never have described him as a whinger, in fact he is one of the most optimistic people I know, he is however a realist.

If he's a realist, then explain him to him that the reality is that Cardiff City have more than double the amount of points now than the club had this time last year with all of those so-called big names in the team.

That should cheer him up a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here