Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff and BHA ....

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
BlueBird said:
sorry my knowledge of the BHA squad is a bit limited..... Nathan ??

Nathan Jones - left sided midfielder or wing back - 30 odd years old - began his career at Cardfiff City

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
On the Left Wing said:
Nathan Jones - left sided midfielder or wing back - 30 odd years old - began his career at Cardfiff City

He was born in Cardiff but previous clubs were Southend and Scarborough.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Yorkie said:
He was born in Cardiff

Was he 'eck as like! He was born in the Rhondda.

I believe Jones was on City's books as a youngster but was released without ever getting near to the first team. He went on to play for Merthyr Tydfil, who sold him to Luton in 1995.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Buck said:

Hopefully because we are several goals up with a couple of minutes to go and it helps Nathan to one of his last win bonuses as an Albion player.

I can see no reason for his continued appearances other than an effort by MM to help him get a new club next season.

As with Watson, thanks for everything and hope you get a new club but it's goodbye Sussex by the Sea.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lush said:
Don't be so MEAN!!! I thought Nathan brought an extra something to the game when he came on against Derby.

He did. It was his cross that three players should have nearly got a toe to slot it away. :shootself

Rhonnda? Cardiff? It's all Welsh innit? :D

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Neither of us can claim to be safe but I don't reckon either of us will go down. Saturdays game is pretty important, I would settle for a draw in advance, defeat for us would not be catastrophic but a return to winning ways would probably see us on the home run to getting the 50 points that most see as enough to stay up. As for Cardiff, again defeat would probably just be a hiccup on the way to getting their target, there are enough teams around the bottom who are struggling badly at the moment, my prediction for the drop is Rotherham, Forest and Plymouth (with Cardiff and the Albion safe for another season).

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
nathan came on and put the ball on butters head at leeds and then put a fantastic ball in against derby that mccammon so nearly completed his hat rick! give him a break

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I was in Maesteg on Tuesday.(Just thought I'd mention it)

saltash seagull said:
nathan came on and put the ball on butters head at leeds and then put a fantastic ball in against derby that mccammon so nearly completed his hat rick! give him a break

I thought Jonah was a gonner but he's really fighting hard, in his last two appearances he's looked far better than in his other fleeting appearances this season.

With Big Mac on the pitch, there really is a point in putting his crosses into the team - I would play Jonah ahead of either Harding or Nicolas.

The Laughing Bluebird said:
It is. But the Rhondda is in REAL Wales!

Dead right - and the valley boys always love sticking it to the City slickers - Jonah must play :drink: :drink: :drink:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Yorkie said:
He was born in Cardiff but previous clubs were Southend and Scarborough.

He started playing at Cardiff City as a trainee when 17ish ... still a big fan of Jonah ... best crosser of a ball we have since Currie left ... and more importantly, like Mayo and other slagged-off players, his heart is with the club and he gives everything

Last edited:

BlueBird

Feb 10, 2005
Good Morning, I'm back at work, nice to see the thread has grown and also nice to see that we all agree that there are at least THREE teams worse then the both of us.
I think we are given a little bit too much credit for the 'quality' of our team, don't be too suprised to find ya self taking all the points tomorrow, one thing we know every time we play at home is the game could end up being 2-0 either way or a draw !!!
predictable we certainly aint !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here