Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carabao Cup Fourth Round: Charlton - 3rd allocation of tickets

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Almost certainly this will be sold out today and i suspect all of the tickets will be dispatched this week. Thats 7 or 8 working days to get tickets before the 21st. minus The mail strikes are Fri 9, Sun 11, Wed 14 and Thu 15 December 2022. (if the club use Royal Mail - they might use another provider)

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Less than 100 left
Blocks L and K in Upper West have 1,010 seats of our allocation not yet released.

We've sold about 850 to My Albion+ today so far. We have about 1,100 left of our current allocation.

If we sell those then presumably we would be given another 500 in Block J of West Upper which would put our total around 7,000 (same as Arsenal in the last round...). Charlton have so far sold about 6,000. No real idea what their final number will be but guess around 10K+...??

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Blocks L and K in Upper West have 1,010 seats of our allocation not yet released.

We've sold about 850 to My Albion+ today so far. We have about 1,100 left of our current allocation.

If we sell those then presumably we would be given another 500 in Block J of West Upper which would put our total around 7,000 (same as Arsenal in the last round...). Charlton have so far sold about 6,000. No real idea what their final number will be but guess around 10K+...??
Ahh,

When I checked yesterday morning all blocks in the west upper with exception of 1 next to the home end were open and available to purchase in for away

So assume they have cut that back and are now selling on a block by block basis before opening up the remaining blocks (shown as blacked out) towards the north end of the west upper

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Big push from Charlton fans to attend so could see a decent crowd

Rumours of an ownership demo and potentially a new buyer in attendance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here