Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carabao Cup Fourth Round: Charlton - 3rd allocation of tickets

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Can someone enlighten me - are we expecting names to be written on tickets and ID required?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Can someone enlighten me - are we expecting names to be written on tickets and ID required?
curlycertainly-curlythreestooges.gif

They've done it for the Stains tickets, no reason why they won't here.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Secured a pair
Available at 08:58 - always worth checking!

Will be sold out before 10 I reckon

Notice club asked for more but Charlton said no, probably the realisation that they could have more ways than home in the ground
More likely practical things like stewarding/segregation etc. Pleased that the club at least got the 1300 more so you were able to get yours and it seems that virtually everyone (excepting Albion plus members) who really wanted to attend will be able to.
9.30 200 left including 6 which have suddenly appeared in the sold out south stand

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
More likely practical things like stewarding/segregation etc. Pleased that the club at least got the 1300 more so you were able to get yours and it seems that virtually everyone (excepting Albion plus members) who really wanted to attend will be able to.
9.30 200 left including 6 which have suddenly appeared in the sold out south stand
I’ve just moved mine to the south stand after a scrabble to call supporters services, happy days.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Seems that demand from STHs, with no passing on of tickets, will be approximately 4,300.

MyAlbion+ would be the next group to get access on Friday. Then, finally, Purchase History people next Monday would get a rare chance to buy a ticket for an Albion match in London (as they did for Arsenal in the last round...).

Hopefully it is logistically easy for Charlton to give us the next block or two in West Upper.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Club stated this wasn't possible, Charlton have capped it at 4,300 which is generous considering the home crowd is likely to be quite modest.
Charlton's management are not known for the consistency of their decision-making. They might still do it to avoid the now obvious excess demand from Brighton fans causing problems in home areas.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
i wasn’t allowed to do that after finding 2

Strange - the initial two I wanted vanished during the call, but they moved to the next two (there were about 8 whilst on the phone - assuming people moving out of south into WSU) and were more than happy to do so

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Gutted won't be going to this one, there were some amazing Away days here in the League One days

SkintSeagull

Sep 7, 2020
Really keen to get a ticket as I live in London, but will miss out as I'm only an Albion+ member... Any STHs fancy grabbing me a ticket with them on my fan number? 😁

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
As an Albion plus member, I'm thrilled for "virtually everyone".
:lolol:
My wholesome apologies to you and others in the same situation. i realised as i typed it that what i was trying to say did not seem quite right, hence the part in brackets. I realise now it was a pretty crass and silly thing to post and likely to upset some genuine fans. Sorry

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
My wholesome apologies to you and others in the same situation. i realised as i typed it that what i was trying to say did not seem quite right, hence the part in brackets. I realise now it was a pretty crass and silly thing to post and likely to upset some genuine fans. Sorry
To be honest, disappointing as it is, you sound more bothered by it than I am.
I'm looking on the plus side, more beer money for the next game I do make it to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here