Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carabao Cup Fourth Round: Charlton - 3rd allocation of tickets

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
SS have just confirmed they are still speaking to Charlton about the allocation.

No guarantees at this stage but to confirm it’s being discussed is a positive considering the East Stand isn’t on general sale to home fans (yet)

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
SS have just confirmed they are still speaking to Charlton about the allocation.

No guarantees at this stage but to confirm it’s being discussed is a positive considering the East Stand isn’t on general sale to home fans (yet)
Very slow uptake from Charlton. Barely half the ground open at the moment and looking like that won't change any time soon (at least not for home supporters)

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Excellent!

With the exception of Brentford it should be possible to get away tickets in group 2 if you're quick enough and / or accept a worse seat. I had restricted view at Fulham but the boy said he'd prefer that and being there singing to watching it on the telly. Actually, even Brentford should really have had a few G2 but lets not go there again :lolol:
Did he say that after the Fulham game? Think I'd have preferred the evening back as I sulked back towards Hammersmith.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Who is SS please?
Sue Smith.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The argument for keeping the threshold lower is that you at least give other people a chance otherwise you get the same 3k attending each game (well for London and nearby).
There are always (well, now they’ve fixed the pre 9am ‘reserving’ issue) tickets availble for T2 though - this was a good example, around 1/3rd didn’t sell to the top tier. I gambled on waiting on this one as my mate in T2 who doesn’t do many awaydays wanted to go - was no issue at 9am.

How big would you make the first tier to give more a chance ? Or would you prevent some of those normally in T1 from buying tickets and release them lower down ?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The argument for keeping the threshold lower is that you at least give other people a chance otherwise you get the same 3k attending each game (well for London and nearby).
Surely the point of the threshold, at least for tier one, is that everyone in tier one can get a ticket from the initial allocation. Pretty sure every sale has gone down to at least tier two when it becomes a lottery. As for the chance of progressing, there are plenty of fans who have gone to the unattractive games to build up points and rise through the tiers.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Will the extra 1300 go on at tier 2 or be available to all STHs/members?

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
I would expect one day to tier 2, then next day to all STH etc...
For those of us not in Tier 2 hopefully there can't be that many left with Tier 2 points who still need a ticket? Sales of the last 100 had slowed up by 09.45 this morning...??

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Looks like they're on sale already on the Albion site. Tier 2 only.

3 x West Stand Upper blocks? Potential to extend?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here