Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Carabao cup draw

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I expect this tie will take place on Wednesday 22nd Sep as we play Leicester on Sunday 19th

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I expect this tie will take place on Wednesday 22nd Sep as we play Leicester on Sunday 19th

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Probably yes. The 11 we put out against Leicester will certainly need that extra recovery day before they go on to play Swansea

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Whilst the Coca-Cola Cup didn't sit well with me, the worst for me was the Milk Cup. Sounded like a crap chocolate bar for some reason.

Slightly odd thing to advertise as well.

It's not like one company produces it and it's the type of thing you'll buy the same amount of anyway

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Slightly odd thing to advertise as well.

It's not like one company produces it and it's the type of thing you'll buy the same amount of anyway

I started off typing a reply about the milk marketing board, realised I had typed milk marketing bored and realised Freud was definitely onto something.

Does anyone else ever find themselves replying to something on here and realise they are boring themself enough to want to smack themselves in the face with their own keyboard?!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I started off typing a reply about the milk marketing board, realised I had typed milk marketing bored and realised Freud was definitely onto something.

Does anyone else ever find themselves replying to something on here and realise they are boring themself enough to want to smack themselves in the face with their own keyboard?!

All the time, you have no concept of how terminally dull I can be.
Reading what passes the filter is like watching Fast and Furious 5 at three times the speed, compared to what doesn't make it.

Yet that's still not my worse trait.

"I need help with the X2974 motherboard in my Apple 409 hard drive back up widget".

WHY THE FUDGE DID I OPEN THIS THREAD.
I don't understand a word in the title.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It's pretty much a dream draw, a Swansea City side as good as they are, from a lower division, in transition and at home. The Caribou Cup is opening up nicely.

Yes highly winnable, even with the third string as Tuesday, possibly some more experienced players on the bench this time.
You never know how the draw will play out, and Mr Bloom has expressed a wish to win a cup competition, which should be a target to be honest.

I am of the mindset we cannot and must not fall into that bracket of concentrate on the league, as I see that as admitting you will be in that relegation battle no matter what. Time to rise above that mindset and move on, let us go for it....

A cup is a cup and a passage into Europe....

Can you imagine that.... Albion in Europe....

Brighton & Hove Albion v Olympique de Marseille

wow, could it happen ?

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Reading what passes the filter is like watching Fast and Furious 5 at three times the speed, compared to what doesn't make it.

"I need help with the X2974 motherboard in my Apple 409 hard drive back up widget".

after years of just looking on this forum i finally decided (after chatting to bozza at man city game ) to take the plunge and join in and now you reveal this as my future - aaargh !
ah well , better than a gradual decline into oblivion i suppose?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Many times!

At least on here we have the chance to read what we've written and then delete it. Real life is much worse...on too many occasions to count I've launched into a story only to realise a third of the way through that it's not only an incredibly dull story but I'm an even worse story teller. I'm then faced with the choice of battling through to the end, pretending not to notice no one gives a shit or to slowly grind to a halt mid sentence.

:down:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
It's quite remarkable that we have a B team capable of competing against a very good championship side who only made 4 changes, somewhere in the Cardiff commentary of the full game the commentators said what a fantastic time to be a Brighton and Hove Albion supporter, a truer word has never been spoken, if your not happy now then you never will be.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's quite remarkable that we have a B team capable of competing against a very good championship side who only made 4 changes, somewhere in the Cardiff commentary of the full game the commentators said what a fantastic time to be a Brighton and Hove Albion supporter, a truer word has never been spoken, if your not happy now then you never will be.

So true, but I can get to 10 fingers at least off the top of my head (and no I’m not from Norwich!) of NSCers who are anything but happy and they are regular posters and mostly long term fans too :smile: and :shrug:

HALCYON days as an Albion fan :thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So true but I can get to 10 fingers at least off the top of my head of NSCers who are anything but happy and they are regular posters and mostly long term fans too :smile: and :shrug:

Those very same people seem to wallow in self pity, and seem like little englanders, angry with the world in whole.
"I was happy in the 70s with no power, strikes, football violence, unsafe standing, and when Gary Glitter ruled the air waves and Jimmy Saville was on tv.

They all suffer from Cherophobia & must be a joy to be around in the flesh.....

:shootself

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

I dunno... you give plenty of clues! :lolol: :kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here