Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car vandals.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah, some bastard had a failed attempt at kicking into my passenger side, they ripped the lock out but could'nt get in. Cost me on insurance as it would've been £600+ to fix :angry:

Now a couple of years later and the bastards central locking (been dodgy since it got repaired) has gone that side so I gotta fix it, dont go to Vyes in Portslade, they are SHIT! AND to top that off another bastard has had a go at my drivers side lock, thankfully its just asmall scratch and indent, nothing to worry about!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Caveman said:
Does anyone else live in the Portslade area (Or else where come to think of that) and have had his or her cars vanalised?
I’ve had my car wing mirror kicked off twice as has my girly.

If I catch the little sh!ts….!?!

Where in Portslade? I had mine kicked a couple of weeks ago but luckily it popped back in ok. Two others further down the road weren't so lucky.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
yeah, some bastard had a failed attempt at kicking into my passenger side, they ripped the lock out but could'nt get in. Cost me on insurance as it would've been £600+ to fix :angry:

Now a couple of years later and the bastards central locking (been dodgy since it got repaired) has gone that side so I gotta fix it, dont go to Vyes in Portslade, they are SHIT! AND to top that off another bastard has had a go at my drivers side lock, thankfully its just asmall scratch and indent, nothing to worry about!

Why would anyone break into your motor? It's SHIT.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Why would anyone break into your motor? It's SHIT.

thats what I dont get! I never leave the stereo head on and theres never anything of value visable*, maybe they just wanna joyride, if so they'd be f***ed co its got an immobilizer!

*apart from a mid 80's Seagull Keyring blu-tacked to the dashboard!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Sub Human Scum

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Two weeks ago during Friday night/Sat morning my rear offside tyre was slashed.
I had to ring a friend to collect me to go to the Spurs game as Ned was at work.

It turns out that 80 tyres were slashed that night in the Newhaven/Peacehaven area. Local garages were inundated with requests for new tyres. The police were informed.

My next door neighbour's daughter had two tyres slashed on her car and they were brand new. :rolleyes:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Not quite Brighton but hasn't there been a spate of suspect car fires in Littlehampton.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Richie Morris said:
My mate has his car broken into and they nicked all his CDs but left his girlfriend Westlife album on the seat.

:lolol:

Its strange the things the scummers nick when they do break into your motor. Just before Xmas I had my van broken into. They stole my golf clubs and my digital camera but they left 3 car stereos and numerous CD's.

Moggy that posts on here had his van nicked and they left his portable DVD player and all his DVD's there. All they nicked was his Sat Nav system.

Weird some people. Wankers though- the lot of em :angry: :salute:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
chez is right about the strange things that people who break into cars do, a few years back a mate had his car broken into, they stole a bucket full of golf balls from the boot, there was some loose change on the dashboard which they left behind. Having forced the drivers door lock open, doing serious damage to the door, their parting gesture was to tip a litre of oil all over the seats and let off the fire extinguisher inside the car.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here