Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car recommendation please

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Cant go wrong with Audi. A4 Avant would be a safe bet.

well if you like the A4 (great car btw) the Seat Exeo looks very similar and is effectively a top value VW, with much of the A4's components

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Peugeot!

Are you having a laugh? I skimmed the thread trying to find a one liner to throw in, you just created a whole comedy act!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Nissan Jukes look absolutely brilliant, I'm eying one up for the Mrs when she gets promoted at work :)

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
If you want reliability then it has to be a Peugeot.

This is true, but only in a universe where Toyotas don't exist.

Very dull cars though, peugeots; no one over 20 actually aspires to one.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
For reliability you cannot beat a Honda, the Mrs is on her second new one after the first was written off by someone else. But the downside is the spares prices, hence why hers was written off!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
We've got a Zafira Diesel, bloody boring but very practical and has 7 seats, can't fault it

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
For me can't beat a Subaru, a Legacy Tourer or an Outback, the Foresters aren't bad. Dealer at Robertsbridge. A wolf in sheeps clothing if you get a turbo.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Spec:

Five door family vehicle. Boot big enough for dog
Not too slow
Not too french
£10-15kish but could go a bit more
Need to fit in comfortably four-five people for away football matches.

And where are the best places in Sussex to go for used cars these days?

Mondeos are gvfm but a new model is due soon, so current one will devalue overnight

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
:shit::shit:
For reliability you cannot beat a Honda, the Mrs is on her second new one after the first was written off by someone else. But the downside is the spares prices, hence why hers was written off!

have to agree , have a honda civic 2.2 , like :shit: off a shiny shovel and done 187,000 in 4 years and only ever had to replace tyres and brake pads :clap:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Another Mazda vote, I'm on my second 3, you get lots for your money compared to the competition - always fancied a 6 but don't really need a bigger car than a 3

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Would have said BMW 320D Estate (having had 3 on the trot) except mine has recently blown its Turbo which cost nearly £2K to sort.

It maybe even BMW do the odd friday night car as it has not been a patch on my previous two which were faultless, on the other hand maybe it is because it has done 160,00 miles and I have expected too much from it.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here