Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Capital One Cup First Round - Who do we want?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
From a purely selfish point of view, Coventry away would be fairly local for me.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Would prefer it to be a home match, less chance of us actually deliberately losing then. If we are to be away, then hopefully its a London based team so its easy to get to.

Would like to face Dagenham, Plymouth or Newport.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Newport County.

I think they've got a new ground but still have a very active firm. Can see them causing a lot of problems for the police next season.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Sarfend or Colchester Away please

Newport County.

I think they've got a new ground but still have a very active firm. Can see them causing a lot of problems for the police next season.
Not exactly a new ground, but Rodney Parade - sharing with Newport Gwent Dragons and Newport Rugby Clubs. Capacity is 11,676 (but reduced to 5,511 for football). As for the "firm" ... that's a bit of a myth.

Not exactly a new ground, but Rodney Parade - sharing with Newport Gwent Dragons and Newport Rugby Clubs. Capacity is 11,676 (but reduced to 5,511 for football). As for the "firm" ... that's a bit of a myth.
3 clubs playing there? The pitch is going to be a quagmire! I think Mansfield fans encountered a fair bit of trouble when they went down there last season (although they may well have provoked it!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here