Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Capello sees Booby Z as star of the future

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Hargreaves was fit enough to appear on the bench for Utd in their last couple of games last season. He should hopefully be available for the qualification games.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Owen Hargreaves was such a huge loss. That guy is immense and would have improved us no end.

he needs to prove it all over again though, been out the game for pretty much the entire season.....can see him becoming the next Owen if he's not careful!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
he needs to prove it all over again though, been out the game for pretty much the entire season.....can see him becoming the next Owen if he's not careful!

Three appearances in two seasons. I would not pin much hope on Hargreaves now. England need to find a proper defensive midfielder somewhere else I am afraid.

Edit: looking further in to it he has only made 75 appearances in 5 seasons. He is permanently crocked I suspect.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Three appearances in two seasons. I would not pin much hope on Hargreaves now. England need to find a proper defensive midfielder somewhere else I am afraid.

blimey did'nt realise it was that bad!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Its good to see Fabio has accepted England have to move on from the current shower of shit.
Look forward to seeing Gibbs & Wilshere playing for England

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here