Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't quite believe I'm saying this....

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
But bugger me, some of the moaning on here this week is frankly pathetic and EMBARRASSING. It is actually annoying me, which I suppose is saying something.

Now I really get stuck into moaning after we've been shit in matches, which yes, makes this a bit, well, VERY, hypocritical. But we've had four whole days of the same, shitty "Adams Out" threads. EVERYONE who is anti-Adams is finding something that they can pin on him, ITCHING to continue their tedious, petty agendas.

Yes, we're 19th at the moment. Yes, our form is shite. But while venting frustrations on a Saturday evening I can understand, a Thursday afternoon?
We've got 10 days off, perhaps some people can enjoy it, rather than look for a way of slagging Micky off every day?

He knows we're doing shit, the players know we're doing shit, and they've said. So for god sake, see if they can turn it around, and perhaps get us a trip to Wembley. Or at the very least, wait until our next defeat for the Adams out threads to start again....

There must be something wrong If i can't be arsed to read NSC due to volume of moaning
:shrug:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
:eek:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Pot%20Kettle%20Black.jpg

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well bugger me sideways with a sideways buggering stick! WW about to become a Born Again Non Moaner? Has the sky fallen down or sumfing?? :ohmy:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
But bugger me, some of the moaning on here this week is frankly pathetic and EMBARRASSING. It is actually annoying me, which I suppose is saying something.

Now I really get stuck into moaning after we've been shit in matches, which yes, makes this a bit, well, VERY, hypocritical. But we've had four whole days of the same, shitty "Adams Out" threads. EVERYONE who is anti-Adams is finding something that they can pin on him, ITCHING to continue their tedious, petty agendas.

Yes, we're 19th at the moment. Yes, our form is shite. But while venting frustrations on a Saturday evening I can understand, a Thursday afternoon?
We've got 10 days off, perhaps some people can enjoy it, rather than look for a way of slagging Micky off every day?

He knows we're doing shit, the players know we're doing shit, and they've said. So for god sake, see if they can turn it around, and perhaps get us a trip to Wembley. Or at the very least, wait until our next defeat for the Adams out threads to start again....

There must be something wrong If i can't be arsed to read NSC due to volume of moaning

Nice try. Tho face it. You're only moaning cos your arch-enemy moaner Chesney Christ got HIS moans in first in midweek. Made you look like a moany-come-lately in actual fact :lol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Nice try. Tho face it. You're only moaning cos your arch-enemy moaner Chesney Christ got HIS moans in first in midweek. Made you look like a moany-come-lately in actual fact :lol:

Nah, I'm actually sick of it. Fair enough, I go way OTT on Saturday nights sometimes. And maybe the odd thread in the week.

But this week it's the SAME people in what seems like EVERY thread. I know he's an alright bloke, but I don't think I can cope with any more whines from HKFC and co....and seeing Elder for England sticking up for him every time! It just seems to be going round in circles, and is, for once, tedious. I mean, it's a message board, lighten up chaps.

Maybe I'll feel alright in the morning.:down:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I'm now concerned that I'm becoming a bigger MOANER than WW :laugh:

I hope this isn't the end Potter? I actually quite enjoy some of the RANTING you post on here!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Now you know how we feel when you used to moan day in day out!

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

What's so hard to believe? You are still moaning aren't you? Just about something else for a change.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Unbelievable.

He's right you know.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I wish I still had a copy of our msn conversation earlier in the week where you spent about an hour LAYING into Adams about EVERYTHING and anything, most of it totally irrelevant!!

Yes - immediately after a MATCH.

NSC has just been a total DISGRACE this week, all total shit making Wilkins sound like some sort of God.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here